What New Stuff Have You Bought? If You Care To Share Thead! :)

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
It's a neat toy, so much stuff you can do. Kodi offers alot of learning tools. There is a guitar learning one that is cool. Streaming Radio stations is good too. I can't wait till they release Pi3 maybe next year. I bet it will be hella faster and this one is quite speedy. 3db you watching? :)
I run Kodi on my tower PC, in my HT rig.

My brother in law has been setting people up with Kodi on the Pi. The real advantage on that setup, most TVs have CEC or equivalent, so u can control Kodi with the TV remote! He has set up a parts list and instructions online. If you want a link, send me a PM.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I stayed up late last night to get a good view of Jupiter. I could see 4 moons, but only 3 in pic. I could see the bands, but camera couldn't capture it.

And, the moon the other night. All pics are just holding cellphone up to the eyepiece!

djreef

djreef

Audioholic Chief
I stayed up late last night to get a good view of Jupiter. I could see 4 moons, but only 3 in pic. I could see the bands, but camera couldn't capture it.

And, the moon the other night. All pics are just holding cellphone up to the eyepiece!

That's badass!
DJ

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
That's badass!
DJ
Hahaha, that about sums it up!

This is a $400 telescope and the camera on my S6 Active cell phone.

It's amazing what a cell camera can do nowadays! And the optics out of China are good and cheap (just do a little research first).

Maybe 15 years ago or so, it would have cost 3x or 4x the $ to get a pic like these.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Locoweed

Audioholic Intern
Flame 'n Horse.jpg

Astrophotography can be a deeper hole to pour money into than audio. Don't ask me how I know.:(

Last edited:
jcparks

jcparks

Full Audioholic
been a while since a posted here...
Got a second SVS SB2000
Some RBH EP3's
a Pottery Barn Media cabinet...
I'll add a picture on my home theater thread.

1AGOFST

1AGOFST

Audioholic Intern
Just ordered an HSU VTF-3 MK5 sub. Can't wait to get it. Definately gotta move some stuff around. That thing is huge!

D

david8613

Audiophyte
Denon avr s910 receiver 5 svs prime satellites 1 svs pb 2000, cables speaker wires speaker wall brackets.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
This came in from Amazon. I listened to the first three albums last night. The first two recordings are amazing, the third recording was louder then the previous two unfortunately...
Gping to try and listen to the last two tonight. This is/was? one talented band

IMG_20160202_081815.jpg

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Picked up some new CD's

Jack White's two solo efforts: Blunderbuss and Lazaretto

Josh Ritter: Sermon on the Rocks.

Some new Z-wave gear from monoprice. Trying out their door lock and motion sensors.

Monoprice balanced cables for my P3 - A23 combo.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Blunderbuss and Lazaretto are both excellent albums IMO.

Just received this from the UK (even shipped from there was half the price of Amazon):

Steven Wilson - 4 1/2. The 5.1 mixes are REALLY impressive.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Their was a thread like this way back and I believe annunaki's response was "an eight ball".

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis