Yes, 1 is better than 2, but 2nd gets better with time. Haven't seen 3 just yet

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
No good bluray to listen too.

bluray is hollywood sound remixes is
lossless audio garbage in
lossless audio garbage out

19 years of this near field and I'm fed up with the BS from hollywood mixers. Take our money and what is the point of me to "keep listening" to near field mixes? I rather have the theatrical otherwise what is the point of any of us spending deal of money and time on it?

It should be like this. "We the people" demand a theatrical liberty for our home cinemas otherwise mixing in the first place has no meaning.

How often is a theatrical released with a re-recording mixer swearing that the mix hasn't be tampered with at any db of a degree or alteration of the stem tracks or dynamic and frequency response watered down with lack of slam or depth!

Not buying no more bluray as hollywood mixers are untrustworthy talk about snake oil buying.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
more hollywood near field bluray near field rubbish for the cat litter today and I have lot more rubbish hollywood dubbing stages no standards for mixing near field to go into the cat litter!

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
"F" these hollywood rip off oscar mixers/mixers with these scamming near field mixes on rubbish bluray 4k hd-dvd and dvd.

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
"I keep listening" but these hollywood remix near fields is vexing me and vexing my JBL speakers with its near field its in the cat litter with garbage in and garbage mixes out into the cat litter.

T

Tankman

Audioholic
Passengers, cool move, nice sound track of course Jennifer Lawrence, is very easy on the eyes, and Game of Thrones sixth season, Mother of Dragons, unburnt, Breaker of Chains, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms gets married to Jon Snow, King of the North! Can't wait for the new season!

T

Tankman

Audioholic
GoT S07 July 16?

Dany marrying Jon Snow? Is that your theory ? :D
Lol, who knows with GoT, she did say she would have to marry someone to have an Alliance, so I figured since Jon Snow came back from the dead by the Red Woman..why not the Mother of Dragons? But..umm..that Red Woman sure is hot... except when she takes off a necklace...lol..

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Lol, who knows with GoT, she did say she would have to marry someone to have an Alliance, so I figured since Jon Snow came back from the dead by the Red Woman..why not the Mother of Dragons? But..umm..that Red Woman sure is hot... except when she takes off a necklace...lol..
I'm all for Jon & Dany marriage. Can't wait either. :D

I wonder if Jon can control the 3 dragons since he is a Targaryen. :D

T

Tankman

Audioholic
;)
I'm all for Jon & Dany marriage. Can't wait either. :D

I wonder if Jon can control the 3 dragons since he is a Targaryen. :D
Sure hope he can, cause mother of dragons sure will make sure with all them dudes trying to get with her lol..some are saying he Jon Snow may be of the undead now, since the Red Woman brought him back from the dead. He didn't look to happy at first knowing he was dead and now back alive. He told the Red Woman not to bring him back if he went down in the battle. He just may get his wish since he ran her off for burning that lil girl. One of the best shows to date in my book. Spartacus was pretty cool also, show was a blood bath! ;)

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
;)

Sure hope he can, cause mother of dragons sure will make sure with all them dudes trying to get with her lol..some are saying he Jon Snow may be of the undead now, since the Red Woman brought him back from the dead. He didn't look to happy at first knowing he was dead and now back alive. He told the Red Woman not to bring him back if he went down in the battle. He just may get his wish since he ran her off for burning that lil girl. One of the best shows to date in my book. Spartacus was pretty cool also, show was a blood bath! ;)
Oh yeah. GoT & Spartacus are 2 of the best shows ever.

I think GoT is unequivocally the best show of all times.

T

Tankman

Audioholic
Oh yeah. GoT & Spartacus are 2 of the best shows ever.

I think GoT is unequivocally the best show of all times.

Totally agree, the sound track in both are worth the watts alone. I'll leave it in repeat mode just for the theme song in GoT sometimes. It's so well recorded.

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
My mom just suggested that one to me.
Looks pretty cool. BSA's link shows ads for The circle which looks good too. I've been finishing "the pacific". Good subwoofer candy there.
Just watched the shallows yesterday too. Surprised they could make a movie about a girl stranded on a rock avoiding a shark interesting. You have to turn off your brain a little but Blake lively makes it easy. Some really deep(no pun lol) bass in a few spots too.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Looks pretty cool. BSA's link shows ads for The circle which looks good too. I've been finishing "the pacific". Good subwoofer candy there.
Just watched the shallows yesterday too. Surprised they could make a movie about a girl stranded on a rock avoiding a shark interesting. You have to turn off your brain a little but Blake lively makes it easy. Some really deep(no pun lol) bass in a few spots too.
The circle (2017) plot is quite similar to the "antitrust" (2001)

A

andyblackcat

Audioholic General
No films to watch or listen too this weekend they where all near field junk that ended up in the cat litter.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis