What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I am going to give Westworld a go and see if I like it.
My wife didn't even give "Westworld" 30 minutes. So my daughter and I have been watching this show and "The Walking Dead".

I actually even like WW more than TWD. :)

And since I've only seen the original Ben Hur like 3 times, I will give the remake a try.

Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
My wife didn't even give "Westworld" 30 minutes. So my daughter and I have been watching this show and "The Walking Dead".

I actually even like WW more than TWD. :)

And since I've only seen the original Ben Hur like 3 times, I will give the remake a try.
How is your AVP holding up,I watch all my movies via it and think it's one of the best pre/pro's still today.I will introduce Westworld to my daughters and see what they think.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
How is your AVP holding up,I watch all my movies via it and think it's one of the best pre/pro's still today.I will introduce Westworld to my daughters and see what they think.
My plan is to keep using my DENON AVP-A1HDCI forever for all audio and video mediums. :D

No Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X, 3D/4K/8K/HDR Video, or a million surround speakers will change my mind. :D

My new house should be done in about 2 weeks. My new HT room is 22FT wide x 26FT long x 14FT tall. It's a perfect room for ATMOS & DTS:X and 20 surround speakers. Yet, I will only have five RBH SX-T2/R towers for 5.1 surround sound. :)

A friend of mine has a 14' x 17' x 10' room and he's doing the whole Dolby ATMOS/DTS:X setup. :)

Last edited:
Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
My plan is to keep using my DENON AVP-A1HDCI forever for all audio and video mediums. :D

No Dolby ATMOS, DTS:X, 3D/4K/8K/HDR Video, or a million surround speakers will change my mind. :D

My new house should be done in about 2 weeks. My new HT room is 22FT wide x 26FT long x 14FT tall. It's a perfect room for ATMOS & DTS:X and 20 surround speakers. Yet, I will only have five RBH SX-T2/R towers for 5.1 surround sound. :)

A friend of mine has a 14' x 17' x 10' room and he's doing the whole Dolby ATMOS/DTS:X setup. :)
Awesome that's great to hear mate.I also am going to use the AVP as long as I can and can't wait for Ben Hur this weekend.Another fine movie experience with the imperial Death Star from Denon.:cool:Good luck with your house and pay attention to your wiring of your theatre as you only get to do it the easy way once as once that drywall is up that's it.Way to go mate.:cool: Don't forget the photos.Please

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I just started to watch "Deterrence" a 2000 film; it's primary day somewhere past 2007 it seems and the president (Emerson) was losing in Connecticut to....Trump! They also have, with 84% of the precincts reporting, a total of over 5 million votes....what a creepy start to the movie! Not supposed to be a horror flick either.... :)

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Watched The Walking Dead S07E07 & Westworld S01E10 (season finale).

TWD: great as usual
WW: definitely GRAND season finale with great revelations and cliff hanger

I love TWD, but I am loving WW even more! :D

D

Dorita Franklyn

Enthusiast
I'm gonna watch Moana with the kids tonight, I hope they'll enjoy it later :)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I've been watching Gotham season 1 on Netflix and enjoying it. I plan to pause that to bing The OA this weekend. Also looking forward to season 2 of The Man in the High Castle.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I don't know how I feel about "crossover events" where they involve all 4 shows: Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Supergirl. This basically means you pretty much have to keep up with all 4 shows.

What I mean is that they would have Part 1 of continuing storyline in 2 shows (Flash & Supergirl). Then have Part 2 of the SAME storyline in another show (Arrow). Then have Part 3 in another show (Legends of Tomorrow).

Next year, they'll probably have 4 parts, one part for each of the 4 shows! :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Finished Netflix's "3%" and Continuing "The Grand Tour", "Lethal Weapon"
As for REAL Good TV shows (aka made in UK) - New Sherlock and Midsomer Murders seasons are scheduled to re-start early Jan 2017

Decided to re-watch original Inspector Morse with John Thaw. I love his sarcastic sense of humor.
Stuff like this:
Have you ever thought about the person who designed the sports skirt?
Somebody sat down and drew a fantasy and made it compulsory uniform.
l can never watch Wimbledon without thanking that man.

Last edited:
Grassy

Grassy

Full Audioholic
We watched the 2009 version of The Wolfman last night and it scared the living daylights out of my daughters and the wife.I thought the soundtrack was good.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
All caught up on Arrow, Flash, & Legends of Tomorrow. Will try to catch up on Supergirl since these 4 shows are kind of connected. Hopefully Supergirl will be more like the other 3 shows because of this connection.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
Since last week, I binged season 1 of The Expanse on Amazon Prime and season 1 of The Magicians on Netflix. I enjoyed both. I've read the Expanse books and really liked them. I'll probably try to read the Magicians series at some point.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Still trying to painfully catch up on Supergirl only because I am all caught up on Flash, Arrow, & Legends of Tomorrow.

They need to get rid of all the writers on Supergirl and get somebody from Arrow or Legends of Tomorrow to take over.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Saw Dr. Strange (2016) last night. Not bad movie, but hardly 8 stars as imdb crowds claim it to be.
More like 7/10.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis