What are you playing right now...

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Finished The Evil Within over the weekend. I was over that game a long time ago but wanted to finish it because I always finish my games. Overall that game was disappointing. The story made NO sense and the game play was beyond frustrating. I realize that the fact that you have limited ammo adds to the feel of fear because you are always overmatched but it drove me nuts. That and the stupid sprint meter that got used up way too fast made it so that you couldn't even run away from monsters when you needed to. I had NO intentions of playing through it again but I got a machine gun and a rocket launcher for finishing the game. Now I'm mildly curious to see how the game plays out with some more firepower at my disposal.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Costume Quest 2. Finished. Just as fun as the first one.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just started a new game of KOTOR on my iPad. Will probably get more into games on the Xbox360 and/or PC now that the weather sucks.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Dying Light

Xbox One, wow this game starts out hard, especially at night, but fun.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I have been playing Far Cry 4 and GTA 5 also playing Minecraft on the ps4.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Witcher 3, added a second ATI 290X card I picked up on ebay for x-fire to run smooth at 2560x1400. My system gets hot, thank you for liquid cooling and plenty of fans :)

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Batman Arkham Night on PC...needless to say I will probably pick this up on the console due to bugs and major issues with PC port. Needless to say at least I didn't pay anything for it because That and Witcher 3 came free with my video card purchase.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Nothing but Xbox One Killer Instinct for me for the last couple months.

Great new entry in the series, stays true to the roots, and has great online play. Very similar to how Street Fighter 4 was handled.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
StarCraft II with my brother. We play often, but I just don't post it here. What made me think of it is that we just got the new "Legacy of the Void" beta. I bought my brother the last expansion pack, and he surprised me today by buying this one for both of us! I still have yet to play the beta, but I'm looking forward to it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PS4 -
DMC: Definitive Ed.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
DOA5:LR

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I'm looking forward to the Rare Collection coming out on XBONE next week!

30 Rare Games from 30 Years for $30. Not bad at all!

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
StarCraft II with my brother. We play often, but I just don't post it here. What made me think of it is that we just got the new "Legacy of the Void" beta. I bought my brother the last expansion pack, and he surprised me today by buying this one for both of us! I still have yet to play the beta, but I'm looking forward to it.
My brother got me playing Fallout 3. So I bought him the pre-release of Fallout 4 (due Nov) for his birthday.
I'll probably get it for me in Nov also. We play during the winter months.
Got him and my 2-YO nephew matching Fallout tee shirts.:)

Last edited:
jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I just got an Xbone. I started playing Witcher 3 but while I was waiting for an update, I started playing Halo and got sucked in. I haven't played that since the original Xbox. It's fun to re-visit and they must have updated the graphics. It looks pretty good in high def.

Jim

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Rediscovering some of my old 360 games now that backwards compatibility got figured out. Now to just wait for the update.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I've mostly gone back to 360 COD BLOPS 2 and GOW3!

New GOW is about to release on XBONE, so I'm getting ready to teach a new round of newbs how to get stomped :D

I've also been building some modified XBOX 360 and XBONE controllers! Installing chips for rapid fire, quick scope, drop shot, etc, and hair triggers, so I needed to play some 360 games as quality control!

I'll start a separate thread, but I'm going to start selling modified Xbox 360 and One controllers, and offering to mod and repair peoples' controllers too!

H

hankki

Junior Audioholic
Real racing 3 on ipad. Have 90 cars and has been about 400h on the tracks. I refuse to buy gold but they made it a little better to get gold now so then I can buy some cars needed to finnish some series.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis