What are you playing right now...

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
FTL Advanced Edition. Free upgrade, so I'm checking out the new ships.

Also, planning on playing the Destiny Beta soon for PS4 since it has more Beta time than my Xbone. I did play Destiny Alpha and Battlefield Hardline Beta, but I wasn't too into it, but I'll try Destiny again.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm about to start the recent Wolfenstein game. I haven't been playing games much lately so looking forward to it.

Jim

K

Krorghar

Audiophyte
I'm about to start the recent Wolfenstein game. I haven't been playing games much lately so looking forward to it.

Jim
New Wolfwstein Game is awesome, I own it and it worths every penny. You wont get disappointed my friend, Great graphics, action and a really elaborated history.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm enjoying it so far but the game is really vague about giving you instructions. I tried the wing jump about 100 times before I finally went on line and found out you had to click the left stick to sprint.

Tyfighter

Tyfighter

Junior Audioholic
I don't buy Digital games at full price though, but that game is on my radar for a winter sale or summer 2015 sale.

ecologydoc

ecologydoc

Junior Audioholic
COD Ghosts and Company of Heroes 2, on PC. Was playing COD Black Ops II but one level got too complicated to be fun, zooming in and out from aerial view and having to control multiple units to the single grunt view. I'll probably go back to it at some point though.

GranteedEV

GranteedEV

Audioholic Ninja
About to make my way through the first six Professor Layton games so that I can check out Prof Layton vs Ace Attorney!

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Destiny on Xbox1 but I'm already bored of it. It takes FOREVER to level up your guy past level 20 and I'm done will all of the missions so the only thing you can do is find farming spots to grind or go back and do the same missions you've already done about 20 more times. Beyond lame. :mad:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Destiny on Xbox1 but I'm already bored of it. It takes FOREVER to level up your guy past level 20 and I'm done will all of the missions so the only thing you can do is find farming spots to grind or go back and do the same missions you've already done about 20 more times. Beyond lame. :mad:
I am sure they will get around to some additional content for it around the holidays...at a price. Looked cool, but doesn't seem like my kind of game. I'm level 70 on Dialbo III :D And still haven't gotten bored with it because it dynamically adapts making things harder as you go so even if you don't change the difficulty level, it still gets tougher. It throws new things into the mix randomly too, and now has adventure mode "free roam" that you can just plow around without having to follow the story events.

Nothing too interesting yet. Waiting for them to drop the price of The Last of Us Remastered.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
LOTR Shadow of Mordor on Xbox1, just because I like the controller better than the PS4. Fun game, but very repetitive.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Dust PS4 free on PSN. Great looking, sort of button mash fighter mixed with platformer/RPG and not bad at all. It is a little buggy still though. Tried Spelunky too, fun but sort of difficult to the point of not making me want to keep playing. Pondering Evil Within since it is from the guy who did Resident Evil 4, but the reviews are sort of mixed saying gameplay and creepiness is off the charts, but the story and characters aren't interesting.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
The Evil Within - Not too scary yet.

I bailed on Destiny and traded it in. Screw you Bungie and your putting out half a game! :mad:

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Resident Evil 5 was still close enough, but more action-y than survival. I liked it. 6 was fun, but was clearly too far to the shooter side and should probably not have been called "6"; should have been something else like the other offshoots. The HD remaster of RE4 on the PS3 was just as fun as the first time I played it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Gonna pick that up real soon. It's supposed to essentially be "The Real Resident Evil 5"
That's why I'm interested, although they said it is sort of a rehash of RE4's storyline with different antagonists. Still looks like fun.

Resident Evil 5 was still close enough, but more action-y than survival. I liked it. 6 was fun, but was clearly too far to the shooter side and should probably not have been called "6"; should have been something else like the other offshoots. The HD remaster of RE4 on the PS3 was just as fun as the first time I played it. Played RE4 on GameCube, PS2 and PS3 :) Only thing that came close recently were DeadSpace 1 & 2.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Picking up Sunset Overdrive later this morning. Really looking forward to playing this game.

H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
Played the Evolve Alpha on xbox one for a while today. It's an interesting game, would be way more fun with a party then a bunch of rando's who walk around looking at the landscape.. Also play Destiny a few times a week and I'm about to start Wolfenstein. I wanted to finish it before Halo is released!

pm me for xbl gamertag!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis