What are you playing right now...

Discussion in 'Gaming Central' started by vizionut, Jan 16, 2013.

1. macey Enthusiast

macey
    I bought overwatch when it came out but I barely touched it then but I have been getting back into it a bit and actually quite enjoying it surprisingly
  2. Pogre Audioholic Ninja

Pogre
    New war base.

Screenshot_2017-08-13-12-45-54-640x400.png
    You can see my hidden traps and bombs here.

Screenshot_2017-08-13-12-46-07-640x400.png
    Scout view. What the enemy sees when they attack.

It's not that new for me, but I've only used it in the last couple of wars. I haven't been 2 starred yet. Highly recommend this layout (for th10) for you clashers out there!
  3. Pogre Audioholic Ninja

Pogre
    Solid defense this last war!

Screenshot_2017-08-19-08-30-52-1024x640.png
    I'm loving this new war base layout. I've had it in the last 5 or 6 wars and haven't been 2 starred yet.
  4. Pogre Audioholic Ninja

Pogre
    'Nother war without getting starred. Where's @BoredSysAdmin been lately? I hope he's not caught in the hurricane nightmare.

Screenshot_2017-09-05-17-42-40-1024x640.png
    Same % as the last war. For those who don't know, the goal is to get up to 3 stars on the enemy bases either by total destruction (minimum 50% destruction for 1 star), or get the town hall. That's the building in the center of my base that's virtually untouched. :D

To get 3 stars you have to take out the town hall and get 100% destruction. However, you can only get 1 star if the town hall is left standing, even if every other building is destroyed. I've had this base for at least 3 years now and have been through many different base layouts. This one is definitely the best war base layout I've had. I don't see me switching up any time soon.

It takes a long time to progress to where I'm at unless you want to spend a crap load of money on in game currency. I've spent ten bucks here and there to finish an upgrade or something, but some folks really go overboard. I've read stories about guys who spend thousands just to stay at the top of the leaderboards. o_O I'm just not stupid competitive enough to hang with that crowd.
  5. NINaudio Full Audioholic

NINaudio
    Nice. I play CoC also, but I'm a TH9, so I get eaten alive in wars by higher level bases.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. BoredSysAdmin Audioholic Overlord

BoredSysAdmin
    I'm still playing,abeit quite slowly now. Very busy with new job. King upgrading to 35. My clan is warring very often, but I've out for a while now. New war matching possibly ruined engineered bases
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Cos Audioholic General

Cos
    Uncharted Lost Legacy PS4, shorter UC 4 with a little less killing, but pretty much the same as the others
    Cos,
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Pogre Audioholic Ninja

Pogre
    Nice. My king is level 32 and queen is 33. I've slowed down on raiding, but still pretty active in wars. We do 2 a week. The core group that started this clan with me are still the same people. We've been together from the start. We're a level 10 clan now. The 2 level jump for donating troops is an awesome perk. Th 9s can donate max troops now.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Pogre Audioholic Ninja

Pogre
    Got any screenies of your base? Do you max everything out for upgrades before you go to the next th? I do. Right down to the walls. Tedious, but my ocd won't let me skip ahead until everything is maxed.
  10. NINaudio Full Audioholic

NINaudio
    Yes, I max everything before I upgrade my TH. Not so much for builder hall though. I'll post some screenshots next time I get in the game.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. dottorfoggy Enthusiast

dottorfoggy
    as my profile image :p, i play assetto corsa on pc
    here one of my replay on Youtube

i play most on championship and sometimes in SymRacingSystem, lot of fairplay

when i'm not driving i'm still playng battlefield 3
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2017 at 7:47 AM