What are you playing right now...

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I am playing borderlands 2,gran turismo 5 and Zen pinball 2 . My next purchase is going to be Far Cry 3.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just finished Infamous 2 downloaded via Plus. Never played it. Decent, not quite as good as the first one.

Will be getting back to Dishonored soon.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm playing Saint's Row the Third. Couldn't get into Dishonored but I may try again some time. Also have an unopened XCOM I want to play at some point.

Jim

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Just downloaded Darksiders via Plus. If I have time tonight, I will check it out.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Far cry 3 will be in my hands tonight just in time for a five day weekend.

T

Travis T

Enthusiast
I've been playing Halo 4 the most recently, got a ton of games to play once I get some free time.

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
I picked up the new playstation elite wireless headphones a few weeks back. PlayStation was also kind enough to create a app. For them as well. The new eq. Curves are very good.I could tell a big difference between the stock music curve and the custom one. Oh buy the way my neighbors love then!

Last edited:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
The Unfinished Swan

Last edited by a moderator:
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Darksiders from Plus. I remember playing the demo when this came out and thinking it was a total God of War ripoff; and it IS. Despite that fact, it is still fun, and free for PS Plus members :)

vizionut

vizionut

Audioholic General
Not playing it right now but bioshock infinite is looking really good.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Expect to be playing Dead Space 3, despite the fact that the reviews say it is much of the same. :D Played the demo last night and I liked it a lot. Weapon crafting is pretty cool.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Looking for a few game recommendations.

Also, is anyone playing Dishonored? If so what do you think?
Just to clear something up for me. Does Borderlands 2 have a single player component?

Thanks,
Rick

T

Travis T

Enthusiast
Looking for a few game recommendations.

Also, is anyone playing Dishonored? If so what do you think?
Just to clear something up for me. Does Borderlands 2 have a single player component?

Thanks,
Rick
Borderlands 2 definitely has single player. I haven't played Dishonored, but I've heard good things about it.

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Started playing Deadspace 3 over the weekend. I've got to stop playing that game late at night though. I had to call in sick on Monday because I was playing it til 11pm Sunday night then I couldn't sleep. I didn't get to bed until about 4am!!! That game just wires me out and it takes my brain a while to unwind from it.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I started Dishonored but couldn't get into it. I'll probably try again some day.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I started Dishonored but couldn't get into it. I'll probably try again some day.
Did you get past the first level? That part where you basically have nothing and more or less just have to sneak or run is a little frustrating but not too difficult because they give you ample cover. Once past the first part, it gets better quickly.

I started playing Closure last night off PSN. It was just added as free for Plus members this week.

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis