Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Another suggestion - I'd like to have the user names in the post headers in a larger font, like you used to be. It was easier for me to read.

brianedm

brianedm

Audioholic General
It won't allow me to accept a friend request. I hit save changes and nothing happens. IT MAKES ME FEEL SO LONELY AND UNPOPULAR!

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Some people's avatars don't show up on the Member List.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
After a few days of use I'm still thinking the new format is less user-friendly. Readability is down too. This "upgrade" is reminding me of Windows 8 without a touch screen.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Has the issue of not being able to differentiate between the threads you've posted and not posted in been raised?

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
Has the issue of not being able to differentiate between the threads you've posted and not posted in been raised?
i don't know, but it's a good point. the icon system before was much easier to understand.

can we have a "legend" on what the blue and red "A's" are on the thread icons?

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Hybrid view box suggestion.

In the old setup when browsing through the hybrid view segment just above the post the post was highlighted with a light gray box all the way from the left side to the right and included the posts in that ladder.
This new setup only shows bold the subject line which is difficult to find to see what is where when there are a lot of posts in the thread. And it showed new posts to the thread as well.

agarwalro

agarwalro

Audioholic Ninja
Edit Post goes directly to Advanced screen. I'm sure this is intentional, but, a bit annoying when just trying to edit for typos and spelling.

Weird! It did not happen now!

Last edited:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Hey all, can you test the Search function and give us some feedback if you're having any issues or its not turning up the right results. thanks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hey all, can you test the Search function and give us some feedback if you're having any issues or its not turning up the right results. thanks.
Hi, Gene. Every time that I've used Search since the switch, it returns results as entire threads. So, if I'm searching for a keyword and am looking for a specific post, I need to click on every thread listed and search that thread for the keyword until I find it. Maybe I'm missing an option? If not, I'd love to see that fixed back to allow users to display results as threads or individual posts. Thanks.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
On another note, having Sticky threads highlighted in yellow on the New Posts page is a bit distracting. :)

Bryceo

Bryceo

Banned
I think we should be Abel to see who's givein out the bad reputation

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Two things:
a) Maybe I am blind but how do I search for posts made by me (not threads opened by me) ?
b) Tweet and FB Like buttons on top of each thread look extremely out of place and distracting

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
a) Maybe I am blind but how do I search for posts made by me (not threads opened by me) ?
If you just click on the search icon it brings you to the advanced search page. There you can choose to search threads and put your name in username field.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If you just click on the search icon it brings you to the advanced search page. There you can choose to search threads and put your name in username field.
I used it and it searches for threads opened by me, not ANY thread which has my post

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
b) Tweet and FB Like buttons on top of each thread look extremely out of place and distracting
I'm glad these functions were moved, but may I suggest to place them right below the post, in same line as :
thanks, rep, report ........ big space here...... reply, reply with quote, multi-quote reply

Another one: Posts from ignore user should not be highlighted - it's kind of defeats the purpose of ignoring the user :) also imo these three lines could be condensed into a single line:

[h=2]<label>[Align to left] This message is hidden because XXXXXXX is on your ignore list. [space here] [Center Align] </label>View Post. [space here] [allign to right] Remove user from ignore list[/h]

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis