Wendy's Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Well, I haven't seen a Wendy's fish sandwich in a while...
Eat chicken. :D

Biggiesized

Biggiesized

Senior Audioholic
I tried the new GoWraps recently. Not half bad for a buck and a half. I like the spicy and grilled varieties.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
What I want to eat is that Big Kahuna Burger in Pulp Fiction, every time I see that scene that burger makes me drool. It looks so darn tasty!

crashkelly

crashkelly

Full Audioholic
...... I can't believe I just read all 9 pages .......

Bring back BK burger bundles!!
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Bz66V6cjB0&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-Bz66V6cjB0&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Now they have me going.....

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
I tried the new GoWraps recently. Not half bad for a buck and a half. I like the spicy and grilled varieties.
The spicy ones are the best. Very cheap and it only takes 2 to fill you up.

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Some of my favorite fast foods are the usual suspects such as le Big-Mac, the wopper, any harvey's burger, taco bell's fries supreme and burger kings poutine fries (french fries with cheese curds and gravy)

annunaki

annunaki

I saw the empanada. I will have to give it a whirl sometime.

I am always skeptical about a Fish Sandwich, but maybe I will try it sometime.

J

Joe Schmoe

Audioholic Ninja
Where would I get some of that delicious fish ice cream? Yum yum!:D

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Where would I get some of that delicious fish ice cream? Yum yum!:D
Watch the show Iron Chef on the food network sometime, you will see the chefs do the nastiest things with ice cream:eek:. I think I saw one of the iron chefs make some sort of fish ice cream once.

A

allargon

Audioholic General
You poor, poor people who live in the land without Fry's Electronics eat fast food fish sandwiches? (They all suck, but Burger King and Long John Silvers are the better of the fast food ones.) Californians and Texans have a lovely alternative called the fish taco. The ones in California taste better than the ones in North and Central TX simply because North and Central Texans care more about beef than they do fish. Both taste infinitely better than those craptastic greasy fish sandwiches that have more calories than the average burger. (I'm not kidding. Look it up.) This is one case where the bun should be shunned. Embrace the tortilla, Mijos!

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
This is one case where the bun should be shunned. Embrace the tortilla, Mijos!
LOL. Tis true. I go to Rubio's or Wahoo's every now and then.

Watch the show Iron Chef on the food network sometime, you will see the chefs do the nastiest things with ice cream:eek:. I think I saw one of the iron chefs make some sort of fish ice cream once.
I specifically remember shrimp ice cream. Its been very long since I've seen the show, however.

I think its been years since I've had red bean mochi ice cream. That's pretty tasty! But harder to come by than the green tea version, AFAIK. :)

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
LOL. Tis true. I go to Rubio's or Wahoo's every now and then.

I specifically remember shrimp ice cream. Its been very long since I've seen the show, however.

I think its been years since I've had red bean mochi ice cream. That's pretty tasty! But harder to come by than the green tea version, AFAIK. :)
Now that we are on the topic of ice cream, how about McDonalds chocolate milkshakes:). I have not had them in many years but as a kid I loved them. Do they still make them very thick?

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I saw this thread and got myself another Wendy's Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich yesterday.

It was quite tasty.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Now that we are on the topic of ice cream, how about McDonalds chocolate milkshakes:). I have not had them in many years but as a kid I loved them. Do they still make them very thick?
Im going to a soccer game tonight with some friends, one of which is a McD's operator. I'll be sure to ask him. :D

I saw this thread and got myself another Wendy's Premium Fish Fillet Sandwich yesterday.

It was quite tasty.
Would you mind ranking, on a scale of 0 to 5, the elements of presentation, texture, freshness, and taste? :p:p:p

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Minus, so I asked my friend. He replied with shrugged shoulders, "probably?!". Hehe, I prodded him, and he says that a few years ago they changed the recipe/formula to make it thicker. I don't know if, and for how many years, thick milkshake lovers were forlorn. But I think its safe to try again. :p

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
Minus, so I asked my friend. He replied with shrugged shoulders, "probably?!". Hehe, I prodded him, and he says that a few years ago they changed the recipe/formula to make it thicker. I don't know if, and for how many years, thick milkshake lovers were forlorn. But I think its safe to try again. :p
Yeah, didnt they do that "triple thick milkshake" campaign a few years back... yeah those are gone...

M

marivera75

Audiophyte
Wendy’s premium fish fillet sandwich

I’m glad to see that everyone is thinking outside the box. We probably don’t talk enough about food. After all food is an integral part of the home theater experience. Whether it’s the Wendy’s Premium fish fillet Sandwich or popcorn or nachos, they are another way to heighten the theater experience. Hollywood boulevard and Muvico have taken this concept to the next level. With food added to the experience home theater becomes a highly pleasurable experience of Sites, Sounds, Smells, and tastes. Because quality control in the home theater experience is extremely critical, food should be part of that equation. After all nothing can ruin the theater experience more then a bad burger, or spoiled jalapeño peppers on the nachos, which cause you to go to the bathroom in a hurry and miss critical moment in the movie. In addition the stomach ache that results will cause your brain to place too much attention in the pain your feeling and less on your other senses such as sight and sound. This can cause a dramatic decrease in the perceivable dynamic range and frequency response of any system. The gases you may emit may also cause this effect to others around you. With that said I believe that we should all write a petition to THX to begin research in putting in place a set of quality standards for the worlds first THX Ultra certified Wendy’s premium fish fillet sandwich.

Last edited:
yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
That is funny right there :D

Ice cream is THX certified...... well... WAF at least :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis