Welcome to the Jungle

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I see you have a work inspector. What is the pups name?
Funny you should ask: Trumpy. :D

I call him Puppies or Pooches and the 2 year old girl he belongs with calls him Tee-Tee. The 2 year old girl's mom is taking some classes so we've had him for a matter of weeks.

I'm not really a big fan of caring much past the depth of feeling I have for speaker wire but here we are. Gotta say though, he keeps me walking. I think he likes music too.

Just funny:

1677339243768.png

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
They will worm their way into your heart. Although with that name.... Smart move going with something else. I can see you outside yelling, 'here trumpy'.:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Does that include fermentation?
No.

A different sort of inebriation ... well, reader beware. I would love to be drunk off my a$$ doing this. I used to hold a day drinking regional title back in the day. I love being f^%&ed up. :)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The aloe vera ones are soft enough for all over, right?
I use the tissues to dry eyeglass lenses before polishing them off with a microfiber cloth. Aloe and/or vitamin E smears the lenses.

The sub weighs in around 132 lbs. It thumps. The neighbor was being noisy so I reset his frame of reference. My max volume is set at -10 which I also use to calibrate everything to 70 db. System stays safe and it's loud enough to bring that rush and tingle to my head. What a rush. I almost never do that.

The neighbor reigned his weak sh!t in.

Finally got to use the BJC spade connectors. The binding posts are from a burnt RBH amp and the BJC locking bananas are for the wall plate. 11 gauge on each leg ... yeah, I'm a stud . 10 gauge of course would be over compensating.

On the other side of the room this splice is a couple of wire nuts with that anti oxidation compound and electrical tape. I only had so much hardware.

This is what the sub was built for but those 3 ways hold their own.

The End

everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
I use the tissues to dry eyeglass lenses before polishing them off with a microfiber cloth. Aloe and/or vitamin E smears the lenses.

The sub weighs in around 132 lbs. It thumps. The neighbor was being noisy so I reset his frame of reference. My max volume is set at -10 which I also use to calibrate everything to 70 db. System stays safe and it's loud enough to bring that rush and tingle to my head. What a rush. I almost never do that.

The neighbor reigned his weak sh!t in.

Finally got to use the BJC spade connectors. The binding posts are from a burnt RBH amp and the BJC locking bananas are for the wall plate. 11 gauge on each leg ... yeah, I'm a stud . 10 gauge of course would be over compensating.

On the other side of the room this splice is a couple of wire nuts with that anti oxidation compound and electrical tape. I only had so much hardware.

This is what the sub was built for but those 3 ways hold their own.

The End
How ya feeling, that's not included in the wire management that looks good... :⁠-⁠)?

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How ya feeling, that's not included in the wire management that looks good... :⁠-⁠)?
A fair answer would be that I was able to get all that done 3 months after being cracked open. Also lacking the damage a real heart attack causes is no small blessing. The fact that I have insurance … there’s a luck factor in all this.

All things considered, I made out. Knock wood.

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
I hadn't seen this thread before today, because it seems I never scroll this far down the list of topics.

Really cool, @Alex2507 ! I think this section might be a good place to post pics of my newly refinished music room.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I hadn't seen this thread before today, because it seems I never scroll this far down the list of topics.

Really cool, @Alex2507 ! I think this section might be a good place to post pics of my newly refinished music room.
This is the place for that. I've got a thread for each system (3): pain staking labours of love.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis