Wanted ADC Equalizer

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nadnklipsch

Enthusiast
Anybody have an ADC Sound Shaper 33, or BSR 3000 equalizer for sale? I'm looking to buy one, but not off of eBay.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
I have the BSR, but not for sale though. I was wondering why do you want such old equipment? Have you checked out ART, Behringer, Ranes etc...? Aaah, I just noticed, you want the spectrum analyzer integral with the aDC and BSR, don't you?

N

nadnklipsch

Enthusiast
ADC or BSR

The reason I've been looking for those "older" equalizers is because whenever I tried to look on the web for equalizers all I find our cheap one hundred dollar ones, huge d.j. ones. My dad has had the ADC SoundShaper 33 since about 1986, and it survived all this time so I figured those are pretty good equalizers. Sounds awsome on his system.

Mudcat

Mudcat

Senior Audioholic
Having and using both an older BSR EQ-3000 and a newer ART 351 ($99). I consider the ART 351 the better unit. You may be able to find an EQ-3000/ADC on ebay, but I suggest checking out Rane (if you want to spend big bucks), Behringer (for bells and whistles), ART (for low cost quality and functionality).

U

Unregistered

Bsr Eq-3000

nadnklipsch said:
Anybody have an ADC Sound Shaper 33, or BSR 3000 equalizer for sale? I'm looking to buy one, but not off of eBay.
I have a perfect condition BSR EQ-3000 that I would like to sell. I was just listing it on EBAY as a matter of fact. I would be happy to sell it privately. The condition is perfect, all LED's light red, the spectrum analyzer works fine. If you are interested drop me a line at craigsmcdowell@hotmail.com. Thanks, Craigster

U

Unregistered

I have an ADC Sound Shaper SS-100SL for Sale

Let me know if you are interested in a ADC Sound Shaper
Model: SS-100SL. It's in excellent condition. Red LEDs and Green spectrum analyzer. I am about to put it on ebay. Make me an offer!

-john
wheresjbob AT mac DOT com.

F

francci

Audiophyte
Bsr Eq-3000

nadnklipsch said:
I have 1 available for $60 plus shipping.

Franco

A

Asnurf

Audiophyte
Model: SS-100SL. It's in excellent condition. Red LEDs and Green spectrum analyzer. I am about to put it on ebay. Make me an offer!

-john

Hi John, I'm very much interested for this item. Is it sold already?

A

Asnurf

Audiophyte

-john

Hi I'm Asnurf. I'm very much interested with your ADC SS-100SL graphic equalizer. Is is sold already? It seems that it's quite a while this has been posted long time ago already. Please reply if this item is still available.

Thank you.

Asnurf

W

walruswerks

Audiophyte
BSR model EQ 3000

I have one I am willing to part with. Its well loved and in working condition. $50 plus shipping.

Let me know

A

angelfriend

Audiophyte
ADC SS-100Sl available

I have an excellent condition ADC SS-100Sl unit for sale. I'm open to reasonable offers and will ship for cost of shipping from California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis