VUDU to Bring Web Content and HD Television

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Remember VUDU? It’s in-home movie rental option that offers high-end HD downloaded movies for the best quality in audio/video of any of the streaming solutions. Now VUDU is adding web-content and some TV networks to its repertoire of home entertainment features. The company has announced a new feature it has dubbed: VUDU RIA which stands for Rich Internet Application. Out of the gate it’ll provide users 120 channels of web-content through the VUDU set top box.

Discuss "VUDU to Bring Web Content and HD Television" here. Read the article.

mperfct

mperfct

Audioholic Samurai
Vudu looks very enticing, one of the few negatives I see to it is that you can only "own" movies in SD, and they are typically 19.95 from what I've seen. I want HDX for 19.95!!!

Wayde Robson

Wayde Robson

Audioholics Anchorman
It seems to me, and correct me if I'm wrong, VUDU is the download-rental-service that gives a big nod in the direction of quality. It seems to be the only that offers HD downloads with good quality audio, although I've never seen it nor competitors.

N

niget2002

Junior Audioholic
I'd still like to see a flat monthly fee option like Netflix. My only gripe about BlockBuster is that their download movies are a charge on top of the current monthly fee.

I guess I'll just have to stick with my current BlockBuster account.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis