VINTAGE electrovoice speaker

C

chris35moto

Audiophyte
I have a pair of elctro voice 12trxb speakers. I believe they are the oldest model (they are painted light brown). The one has a blown l-pad/potentiometer/variable resistor. I'm looking to buy a replacement but need to know the specs. Not sure what exactly to buy. Thanks!

Gordonj

Gordonj

Full Audioholic
I have a pair of elctro voice 12trxb speakers. I believe they are the oldest model (they are painted light brown). The one has a blown l-pad/potentiometer/variable resistor. I'm looking to buy a replacement but need to know the specs. Not sure what exactly to buy. Thanks!
This may help some.

http://www.electrovoice.com/downloads.php?fam=discontinued&title=Discontinued Products

That is the specs, manual and data sheet for the 12trxb. You will be going direct to EV's website.

Hope that is something that helps.

Gordon

TLS Guy

TLS Guy

Seriously, I have no life.
In those days they were nearly all were 50 ohm wire wound pots. In any event a 50 ohm wire wound pot will work fine. It should be at least 10 watt and preferable 15 watt.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis