Video Interview with Marcus Miller

S

sonnydex

Audiophyte
hey guys,
log on http://www.radiosnj.com/artista.aspx?id=70 you'll find a great Video interview to Marcus Miller last April at the Blue Note Milan durig his tour.
Musicians don't miss this!
p.s. Mac users should install Windows Media Player in order to watch the video.

H

headsup

Audiophyte
Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten – each a powerful force of nature in his own right – have done more in recent decades to redefine the electric bass and push the limits of its potential than any other musician alive today. When these three titans – collectively known as S.M.V. – converge on the low frequencies, the results are no less than earth shaking. Thunder, their debut collaboration set for release on August 12, 2008, is a high-energy phenomenon whose impact is guaranteed to resonate throughout every corner of the jazz world.
concordmusicgroup.com/albums/HUCD3163

J

jamie2112

Banned
hey guys,
log on http://www.radiosnj.com/artista.aspx?id=70 you'll find a great Video interview to Marcus Miller last April at the Blue Note Milan durig his tour.
Musicians don't miss this!
p.s. Mac users should install Windows Media Player in order to watch the video.
I just played a bunch of Jazz festivals with Marcus Miller. I was doing Tower Of Power and we did 3 shows with him. I was impressed with him but not his band, other than the Sax player......Very nice guy too....

H

headsup

Audiophyte
Stanley Clarke, Marcus Miller and Victor Wooten – each a powerful force of nature in his own right – have done more in recent decades to redefine the electric bass and push the limits of its potential than any other musician alive today. When these three titans – collectively known as S.M.V. – converge on the low frequencies, the results are no less than earth shaking. Thunder, their debut collaboration set for release on August 12, 2008, is a high-energy phenomenon whose impact is guaranteed to resonate throughout every corner of the jazz world.
concordmusicgroup.com/albums/HUCD3163

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis