Verifiable Multi-Reviews

bobcarver

bobcarver

Enthusiast
Quick rundown...Last summer I purchased a boatload of IEMs. I can truly give you a verifiable review. All under $200

Logitech Ultimate Ears 700 Noise-Isolating Earphones - Dark Silver
thinksound ms01-gunchoc ms01 In-ear Monitor
Thinksound Rain 9mm High Definition Passive Noise Isolating Wooden Headphone
Shure SE215-CL Live Sound Monitor (Clear)
R-50 In-Ear Monitor Balanced Armature Earphones Earbuds
ClarityOne EB110 Earbuds - Gunmetal Grey
Yamaha EPH-100SL Inner-Ear Headphone
Bose IE2 Audio Headphones
Audio-Technica ATH-CKS77BK Solid Bass In-Ear Headphone
VSonic GR07 MK2 Pro Dynamic Noise Isolation Earphones Earbuds IEM new model with multiple ear tips and Innovic
Klipsch Image X10 Noise-Isolating Earphone

All returned or sold...in search of awesome earbuds
VSonic GR07 MK2:
best monitor ....flat response, covers all of sound spectrum evenly....I know they say dynamic...all genres sound great,
Yamaha EPH-100SL, fun pair, best for rock, blues, metal...my #2

*** THE HOLY GRAIL***
SONY MDR-XB90EX | In-Ear EXTRA BASS Headphones (Japanese Import)
These buds are freekin' awesome...even out of the box!!! Anything with bass...ridiculous; anything rock jazz blues...out right "punch you in your face"...Dub-step..."Shut the front door!!!" Every genre sounds great!!!(classical, too)
Instrumental separation, barely any siblance, perfect staging. Of course bass is the "wow" feature...but highs, and mids, and upper bass are not overshadowed or subservient.

...only maybe about them...design...they should be able to wrap around your ear...this would help alleviate the weight and keep them more secure
THE BASS...again, it can be dominant if you don't have an eq...
These could/can compete with many of the mid-end over the ear headphones...I don't know why they only sell them in Japan!!! Marketing mistake!!! big time...

If you want any info on any of the above, just ask...:)

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis