Velodyne vTrue Studio Headphones Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
Every day we see new technology and new products to take your music everywhere you go and headphones is an example. They are becoming more and more popular each day and Velodyne, a company famous for their awesome subwoofers, are offering a very nice pair of headphones that I really like and I felt like sharing some details with all of you. So, dedicated to those who didn't already know them..... Meet the vTrue Studio Headphones!
velodyne_vtrue_high_performance_studio_headphones_4_co_905_1.jpg

These feature a forged aluminum design which complements a leather headband and over-ear cups. The drivers are 50 mm which, according to Velodyne, they have been tuned to their own standards of trademark low-distortion bass reproduction. They have a 4 foot standard & 4 foot Apple compatible, tangle-resistant braided cloth cables with dual 3.5 mm gold connectors. For better convenience, a 1/4" plug adapter is also included. In-Line controls are compatible with iPod 3rd generation and newer, iPhone 3Gs, 4, 4s, 5, and iPads only. The iPhone 6 is not supported. Take a look at some of the features and specs and let us know what you think!

Features:
• Uncompromising studio sound quality for the most discerning audiophiles.
• 50 mm drivers tuned to Velodyne's exacting standards.
• Braided cloth tangle-resistant cables.
• Dual 3.5 mm gold plated cable connectors.
• Available in stylish Forged Aluminum & Brown Leather.

Accessories:
• 4 foot, 3.5 mm (1/8") Y-cable connector.
• 4 foot, 3.5 mm (1/8") Y-cable with control module.
• 3.5 mm (1/8") to 6.35 mm (1/4") stereo adapter.
• Carrying pouch

Specifications:
  • Driver size: 50 mm
  • Frequency response: 10 Hz – 20 kH
  • Sensitivity: 96 dB/1 kHz/1 mW
  • Impedance: 24Ω
  • Power handling: 100 m
  • Transducer type: Dynamic
  • Weight: 10.6 oz. (without cable)
Price: $399.99

Click on the thumbnails to zoom in.
velodyne_vtrue_high_performance_studio_headphones_4_co_900_1.jpg velodyne_vtrue_high_performance_studio_headphones_4_co_906_1.jpg

I like them!!!! Do you????

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
ton's of these for sale by non authorized dealers

IMHO it's killing the product. I ordered one via Amazon so I could return it and sure enough it was garbage. Not worth $25. How many consumers know these knock offs are knock offs?

Velodyne needs to get a handle on this.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis