The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Hey all, been awhile since I posted here, hope everyone is doing well. Was hoping to garner some feedback on this sub which doesn't seem to exist in an official review on the internet. As much as I enjoy the glowing 5 star reviews on audioreview.com from 15 years ago I don't know how relevant they are now. In any case, the sub is going to be used for my gaming rig (which is third in importance behind my main HT and my bedroom rig), it's in like new condition, and I'm getting it locally here for only about $200. So does anyone have an opinion on this sub -- should I stay far away and get something else or has anyone owned this model and just loved it? I know I can trust this group here, thanks for any and all feedback.
--chaz

The Chukker

The Chukker

Full Audioholic
Turns out it is a really nice little musical sub for the bedroom, reaches down far lower than the old HTIB Definitive sub I had, and has just enough extension for the small space without being boomy or drawing attention to itself. Not a bad deal for $200. Now if I can just convince myself that I need a couple new SVS 16-Ultras for the theater...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis