Vanns.com / replace N exchange service

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
I got something from Vanns.com and I can praise how fast of service they have on shipping their stuff out.

~ But on returns / exchanges are just HORRID!!!!!!!!

I received an item that was DOA. They issued me a call-tag and I got it shipped off. I was received on Jan 11, 2011 and as of it there has NOT been a exchange.

I contacted them by E-mail and it took 3-days to get a response.
There excuse is that its a busy time and they are trying to get my old item inspected before shipping out the new exchanged item.

As of today, still NADA.

Not happy with there exchange process at all!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: yes the item I am returning is in STOCK :( :(

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
Im trying to return my speakers to vanns, and they're also taking forever to respond to my emails. Not too happy with them right now either.

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
Sorry to hear that from you also.

Ok, I just called the returns dept. I told them the situation again, and I actually asked for a REFUND. They pulled up my RMA number and now the rep is assuring me that they are going to ship me the exchanged item tomorrow.

I guess I will see if that does happen (last chance) and will post back on what happens.

Cheers/

Last edited:
M

m_vanmeter

Full Audioholic
when I ordered two Yamaha receivers from Vann's for my children's families - they arrived in various pieces. The gorilla's at FedEx had destroyed both units.

A simple PHONE CALL to customer support, two return tags immediately, and the replacement units 4 or 5 days later - double boxed and in perfect shape.

In this age of indifferent emails cluttering up someone's inbox - a phone call generally gets immediate results. ;)

YMMV, but Vann's is on my list of trusted internet dealers !

picture_shooter

picture_shooter

Full Audioholic
UPDATE

Just got the e-mail from Vanns and my item has been shipped. Yahoo!! I guess the phone call to someone @ vanns that cares really takes care of you!!

Or.... it was because I demanded a refund and they then release a exchange item to me :cool:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
when I ordered two Yamaha receivers from Vann's for my children's families - they arrived in various pieces. The gorilla's at FedEx had destroyed both units.

A simple PHONE CALL to customer support, two return tags immediately, and the replacement units 4 or 5 days later - double boxed and in perfect shape.

In this age of indifferent emails cluttering up someone's inbox - a phone call generally gets immediate results. ;)

YMMV, but Vann's is on my list of trusted internet dealers !
i really hate calling customer service though... lol

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis