VANA sound system for streaming with RPI or other SBCs

A

Audiohrdwr

Enthusiast
Hi ti all.
I am starting this thread to present our VANA player.
The add on audio boards can be used with our own Sparky single board computer (like in the image) or with the RPI.
The main attraction is our KALI reclocker board sitting between the SBC and the DAC eliminating jitter by synchronizing both clocks.
Our DAC , the Piano, has subwoofer 2.1 out and we took great care to isolate the analog and digital we also use 2 ICs in the PIANO 2.1 one that has a DSP.

There is more info that I can share but I truly would like for some members to give our hardware a try and listen to the difference of their actual set up.

I hope there are some brave souls out there willing to give it a try.
There is already 1 member testing now and who will soon share his thoughts...but we can send out 2 more systems.

Thanks
Andre

Attachments

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
Hi ti all.
I am starting this thread to present our VANA player.
The add on audio boards can be used with our own Sparky single board computer (like in the image) or with the RPI.
The main attraction is our KALI reclocker board sitting between the SBC and the DAC eliminating jitter by synchronizing both clocks.
Our DAC , the Piano, has subwoofer 2.1 out and we took great care to isolate the analog and digital we also use 2 ICs in the PIANO 2.1 one that has a DSP.

There is more info that I can share but I truly would like for some members to give our hardware a try and listen to the difference of their actual set up.

I hope there are some brave souls out there willing to give it a try.
There is already 1 member testing now and who will soon share his thoughts...but we can send out 2 more systems.

Thanks
Andre
I have one of these demo setups in my hands, so I wanted to let the AH crew know that this offer is legit.

I may release some initial comments and impressions soon, but I haven't had a chance to evaluate everything yet.

A

Audiohrdwr

Enthusiast
hello just checking in to see when you think we can see your comments.
thanks
Andre

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis