Upgrade or new computer???

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Congrats on the new purchase! Looks nice. I'm interested to know how you like it after using it for a while. I've never used Windows 8 and have only heard about it.

Btw, you and Fuzz are clearly different people when it comes to buying laptops. :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Congrats on the new purchase! Looks nice. I'm interested to know how you like it after using it for a while. I've never used Windows 8 and have only heard about it.

Btw, you and Fuzz are clearly different people when it comes to buying laptops. :D

Thanks! Windows 8 will have a learning curve for sure, but like most things, once you get used to it...

...I'm sure Fuzz had his picked out in 3 seconds...it took me 3 weeks. :-D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks! Windows 8 will have a learning curve for sure, but like most things, once you get used to it...

I have to use 8.1 as my work pc and I almost don't hate it anymore ... almost... Do make sure if lap you got is still on original 8 DO update it ASAP to 8.1

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Well let's put it this way. Computer died Thursday, I had the new one ordered and ready for pickup before noon Friday. If the Apple store was 24 hours I would have had it Thursday :D

But seriously, the decision on what to get was easy because I knew I just wanted what I had before, so I got that.

Also, congrats on the new comp.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I figured that my editing was too slow...even for a man on a trip who is over his data limit. :D
Well, luckily for me the house the GF's parents are renting has wifi so I can keep an eye on all the shenanigans going on here ;)

M

MidnightSensi2

Audioholic Chief
Yeah, Windows 8 you might commit suicide. Windows 8.1, you'll probably only go into a moderate depressive state. Suicide risk is much lower with 8.1.

I figured that my editing was too slow...even for a man on a trip who is over his data limit. :D
I have unlimited data, but they send me hate mail after I go over 4.5GB or something lol (not hard to do with Spotify and listen offline set to download over mobile haha..).

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis