Unique Products Locking Banana Plugs

jcilforever

jcilforever

Audioholic
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Nakamichi does not make BP's they are China fakes (should not surprise you) your best bet are these, and no I am not affiliated with them.:) http://www.speakerrepair.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=locking
Those GLS ones are also copies of the real deal. They are no cheaper on Ebay or Speaker Repair than they are at Bluejeans, so just get them from Bluejeans :)

By the way, those Nakamichi ones are not locking plugs either, but at least they look nice :p

For non-locking, I like the ones that PE sells - 091-330 for about $3/pr.

Last edited:
jcilforever

jcilforever

Audioholic
Those GLS ones are also copies of the real deal. They are no cheaper on Ebay or Speaker Repair than they are at Bluejeans, so just get them from Bluejeans :)

By the way, those Nakamichi ones are not locking plugs either, but at least they look nice :p

For non-locking, I like the ones that PE sells - 091-330 for about $3/pr.
Yes, I knew they were, just like to know that they are before I buy. The Nakamichi ones are not what they seem so was just letting him know, helping.

Midcow2

Midcow2

Banned
really nice anonymous red chicklet

"i just had to do it again" red chicklet, what a jerk. If I have upset you tell me why don't give people unsigned anonymous red chicklets. This wasactaully a pretty good thread.

Actually, I have so manyrep points and have 11 green chicklets it doesn't matter, it is just you are so immature.

Anyway have agood day :)

Later,

Midcow2

H

Highbar

Senior Audioholic
"i just had to do it again" red chicklet, what a jerk. If I have upset you tell me why don't give people unsigned anonymous red chicklets. This wasactaully a pretty good thread.

Actually, I have so manyrep points and have 11 green chicklets it doesn't matter, it is just you are so immature.

Anyway have agood day :)

Later,

Midcow2
I'll hit you back with some good Karma ;) Random reds are pretty sad if you ask me.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis