Ultimate Home Theater: 13,000 Watts, 130dB, $1 Million Price

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
I didnt know that ultra-high-resolution was on the market yet, I guess in projectors its different. I know we can expect it in TV's in the next 2 years.

Stripes

Stripes

Full Audioholic
Yeah I know that is just stupid:eek::D The HT you posted is way cleaner looking ..
It may be cleaner but the Kipnis' outer limits theater is just out of this world. 6 million on an HT is "PIMP" no matter how you look at it.

J

jamie2112

Banned
It may be cleaner but the Kipnis' outer limits theater is just out of this world. 6 million on an HT is "PIMP" no matter how you look at it.
This is very true. I have not seen anything to compare to the Kipnis HT....It pretty much just wipes the floor with anything....:D

G

Guapo

Enthusiast
I'd prefer the Goldman and the reason is because he designs and builds the entire room - I mean, come on - who has cement ceilings?

~D

J

jamie2112

Banned
I'd prefer the Goldman and the reason is because he designs and builds the entire room - I mean, come on - who has cement ceilings?

~D
if we are talking about which one I would choose it would be the 6 million dollar room not the 1 million.......And I would bet that the Kipnis HT would sound great even in a Parking garage.:eek::D

snappy_snoopy

snappy_snoopy

Audioholic
At least my ceiling is made from concrete, and there are people even living on it :eek:, they must get really cold feet :p

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
Reasearch all of Kipnis' work and history, its pretty interesting...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Why are you guys torturing yourselves?:D

It's like my wife watching "Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous" or "MTV Crib" or something.:D

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
Why are you guys torturing yourselves?:D

It's like my wife watching "Lifestyle of the Rich & Famous" or "MTV Crib" or something.:D
I was thinking of "The View".
More torture. Less "Why don't I have thier crap?"...

><
\-/

J

Jeff Permanian

Enthusiast
Oh, to dream. I'd be in heaven with a dozen old school Krell FPB mono blocks, a couple of my speakers and a purpose built room.

Phil Taylor

Phil Taylor

Senior Audioholic
Sheeesh! And I thought Bose was overpriced! Talk about overkill...:eek:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis