Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Monitor In-Ear Headphones Review

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Monitor has been a proud product of Ultimate Ears now for several years and remains the choice amongst audiophiles as the reference Custom In-Ear Monitor. Combining an accurate representation of sound with a seemingly large soundstage, the Ultimate Ears is technically and sonically a force to be reckoned with. This 3 driver, 3 way headphone system combines accurate sound with a fairly large soundstage. At $999 however, the price remains a factor to be taken into account though CIEMs of its nature tend to fall around the same ballpark.

To decide whether or not you would like to buy, read on.

Read: Ultimate Ears Pro Reference Monitor In-Ear Headphones Review

RochRx7

RochRx7

Enthusiast
Great review.. thanks for the multiple comparisons you gave us.. it absolutely helps paint a picture of the sonic qualities (since I've heard a few mentioned)

Definitely not my cup of tea since I like a bit of warmth (a lot of it actually). I'm in Florida after all. Thanks Peace!

I

IEMPatel

Audioholics Inner Ear Monitor
Great review.. thanks for the multiple comparisons you gave us.. it absolutely helps paint a picture of the sonic qualities (since I've heard a few mentioned)

Definitely not my cup of tea since I like a bit of warmth (a lot of it actually). I'm in Florida after all. Thanks Peace!
Thanks for the kind words. I suggest Noble Audio's range for the warm bass-rich sound, even the Heir Audio IEM 8.0s are great for your tastes.

I

IEMPatel

Audioholics Inner Ear Monitor
Just an update/slight correction to the information on the review.

Ultimate Ears Pro have stated that:

· They only covers the audiologist fees for media only. Consumers spend their own costs on audiologists fees.

· They are also starting to offer free digital ear scanning through their retail partners, in addition to accepting physical ear impressions by an audiologist. More detail is in the attached media alert below:

That experience has expanded to include a revolutionary ear laser scanner, the UE 3D
Ear Scanner, which has been developed, tested and fine-tuned for the past six years.
With this new device, which anyone can be trained to use, retailers and partners
across the world can now take accurate ear impressions of people’s ears in less
than 10 minutes, and at no charge. The 3D file generated from a scan is immediately
uploaded to a computer and can quickly be shared with UE Pro in Irvine, Calif. to
begin production. The result is a more streamlined, quicker and more satisfying
overall customer experience.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis