TST1 High Performance Tower Speakers

R

rayneman725

Enthusiast
Has anyone seen these speakers I read about them from some one on his site and Im just wondering how good they are? Their prices are very good, but could they be that cheap for a good set of speakers?

M

m_vanmeter

Full Audioholic
there are plenty of reviews on this forum and at avsforums dot com

They are decent speakers sold at a discontinuation sale price. I helped a friend install TST2 speakers as part of a 5.1 setup and they were quite good, even in an acoustically challenging "great room". I see TSC is already sold out of the TST2 and TST3 models.

I have no idea what is going on at TSC, or whether they will even remain open after all the current inventory is sold during this sale. They offered remarkable value in good, well performing speakers.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I own TST2 system and so far I'm very impressed with it's value/quality (for it's price)
My boss recently bought the tsc large satellites speakers system at 40% discount and he's also very happy.
However don't expect HIGH WAF or very high quality outside finish on these - you get that you pay for - very good sound and OK for looks.

It is really weird whats going on with tSc, but my vote of confidence goes with them for one simple reason, their company main office address is at the same place as D&M holdings office - Coincidence ?? Hmmm.....

M

m_vanmeter

Full Audioholic
no coincidence on TSC and D&M Holdings - TSC is owned by them, their general manager "all but" admitted it in other postings, but witheld 100% confirmation to avoid savaging their other speaker holdings.
http://www.dm-holdings.com/eng/brands/

TSC may be an experiment with direct marketing by D&M, I hope they remain after clawing their way up from the early detractors trying to link them to "white van speakers" to a level where people recognize the quality for the price paid they offer.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis