Transformers trailer

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
When I saw the movie I thought afterwards that it did a poor job of recreating the comaraderie of the series... then I re-watched some G1 episodes on youtube... They SUCKED! Still, hopefuly they'll elevate the robots to more character development next go-around, but those cartoons were uber-lame during season 1 at least.
The show got better with the episodes that followed the original movie. I would say 1 out of every 4 episodes was good and from a kids perspective, almost all of them were great! :D

annunaki

annunaki

I will go on record as to how the second movie will begin.

Some remnant of the "allspark" will be near Megatron since he was destroyed with it and there was not much left. They were dumped into a deep sea trench that was supposedly very, very cold and under immense pressure. There will be an earthquake or some natural force to warm up that part of the sea floor (like the G1 Series). Something will click with the piece of the "allspark" and or one of the Decepticons. Seeing as though they are unbelievabley high tech self replicating machines and use special alloys they will be unaffected by the pressure of the water and rebuild. They will then have some sinister plan that only Megatron can concoct.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I will go on record as to how the second movie will begin.

Some remnant of the "allspark" will be near Megatron since he was destroyed with it and there was not much left. They were dumped into a deep sea trench that was supposedly very, very cold and under immense pressure. There will be an earthquake or some natural force to warm up that part of the sea floor (like the G1 Series). Something will click with the piece of the "allspark" and or one of the Decepticons. Seeing as though they are unbelievabley high tech self replicating machines and use special alloys they will be unaffected by the pressure of the water and rebuild. They will then have some sinister plan that only Megatron can concoct.
Agreed, Megatron will be back for sure. Perhaps they will make a underwater base like they did in the G1 show. It would be cool if some evil scientist rebuilds Megatron into Galvatron.

Don't forget Prime has a piece of the allspark as well so I suspect if he figures out a way to use its power in a positive way, he can construct new autobots, perhaps Dinobots or Arielbots.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
The end of the movie clearly indicated that the rest of the Autobots, out there in the cosmos, are on their way....

furrycute

furrycute

Banned
Will Jazz be resurrected? It was sad to see Megatron tearing him to pieces.

jonnythan

jonnythan

Audioholic Ninja
I think there are enough other Autobots on their way that they can leave Jazz dead..

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Jazz was a freaking joke...

First line "What's up *****es?"

SheepStar

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Will Jazz be resurrected? It was sad to see Megatron tearing him to pieces.
He had like 1 or 2 lines in the whole movie and he was a sucky little car. I didn't weep when he died and I don't miss him. :rolleyes:

I want Warpath in the next one :)

annunaki

annunaki

Will the Decepticons left out in space (asuming they are there like the other Autobots) intercept this message and come looking for war? It could be intriguing. I was disappointed to only see one of the "jet fighter" Decepticons. I was hoping that we would have seen Skywarp, Thundercracker and the others.

As far as Jazz goes, I really didn't care. I thought it was cool to show Megatron so powerful as to just rip him in two.

I agree with Gene that we have not seen the last of the "Allspark" or Megatron.

C

chris6878

Audioholic
I know that you all saw starscream flying to outerspace. HE will more than likely come back with some help. scorpionok and the mustang are still alive.

Damn all of yall...I liked jazz. He was the only black transformer. and he could dance! Oh yea I still got master blaster, So maybe there is still hope.

annunaki

annunaki

I know that you all saw starscream flying to outerspace. HE will more than likely come back with some help. scorpionok and the mustang are still alive.

Damn all of yall...I liked jazz. He was the only black transformer. and he could dance! Oh yea I still got master blaster, So maybe there is still hope.

Who said he was black? He looked like a robot to me. :D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
probably explains why he was the one killed. heehee ... just kidding. :)

it must have been a coincidence. :)

C

chris6878

Audioholic
probably explains why he was the one killed. heehee ... just kidding. :)

it must have been a coincidence. :)
Naw that is exactly what I was thinking. I was surprised Tyreese survived. lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis