Tracks to Test Speakers/Headphones

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Listened to a few. Not a bad list at all. Note that some of them come up blocked "in my country" (US). Good track selection. Will have to get around to the rest.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I have several chesky recordings, including the disk you linked. Nice of the verbiage prior to each track...
Yes, that is the real reason that I purchased that disc! Basically, "you should focus on this, and hear this", and if you don't/can't, then it helps point you towards the weak link in your system.

Good quality music, and good music that was new to me at purchase was icing on the cake.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Dire Straits: You and Your Friend, I can place every instrument on the stage. There's some awesome imaging effects going on in that track. Now that's pretty cool. Some of these songs are just plain nice to listen to.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I got mine already! Now that's fast. On a Sunday too. I'm ripping it right now. Gonna give it a listen a little later.

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Dire Straits: You and Your Friend, I can place every instrument on the stage. There's some awesome imaging effects going on in that track. Now that's pretty cool. Some of these songs are just plain nice to listen to.
we didn't get around to Dire Straits, but MrBoat renewed my acquaintance with them last year. For some really well recorded tunes that also sound great, Brothers In Arms is hard to beat. I have it queued up on the Songtowers if you wish a free trial

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
we didn't get around to Dire Straits, but MrBoat renewed my acquaintance with them last year. For some really well recorded tunes that also sound great, Brothers In Arms is hard to beat. I have it queued up on the Songtowers if you wish a free trial
I bought the multich SACD version recently, really like that, always been a great recording to listen to.

R

roadwarrior

Audioholic
I got mine already! Now that's fast. On a Sunday too. I'm ripping it right now. Gonna give it a listen a little later.
It's pretty nice . I got mine a few weeks ago on another recommend. I hate Amazon Prime.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Mine came today. Plan to check it out tomorrow, perhaps.

Don't forget, that CD was made in 1995. Just saying. ;)

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Excellent recording but no a mention about room acoustics or speaker positioning just about components to test and see if there is a difference.

S

Sachb

Full Audioholic
Try Dimes from the Blood Hound Gang.Let me tell You the starting Music is good for testing Music along with the hard lyrics to see the clarity and the instruments in between
WARNING : Explicit Content

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis