Time-consuming Online Games

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I no longer play, but looking back, I'm pretty steamed at how much time I spent playing games online. I even spent some good cash. My favorite two were stargatewars and theanicentwars (until it went bust). It bothers me how many of these game pop up, people pay some cash to play, and then they disappear. Where's the regulation. Let the buyer beware.

Matt34

Matt34

World of Warcraft, enough said.;)

Yes I'm still playing

mikeyj92

mikeyj92

Full Audioholic
World of Warcraft, enough said.;)

Yes I'm still playing

Hehehe. I got a WoW account, though I don't do it often and when I do, I don't seem to get anything done.

I've tried all types of games, the kind that keep me coming back are the sports based games where I can run 20+ years of franchises. Especially football. I play the hell outta Madden, but that game has lost its shine over the years. But I like the stats, I like the offseason, I like trading...I just like playing video game football. That and MLB 2K series are really all I need.

I have done alot of Half-Life 2 and the Deathmatch aspect also.

Back in the day I tried EQ, EQ2 and SWG. I like the Nintendo franchises for a while, but haven't even thought about them in years.

My gaming is my main form of entertainment since I am at home alot, trying to save money for my upcoming first child, due this summer.

Then I get to change diapers for entertainment. :p

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
It should be harder for these places to start online games. Many of them setup shop for a month, collect money, and then kill the domain. Many do this over and over on purpose. I don't know if there's anything that can be done, but it just seems wrong.

dorokusai

dorokusai

Full Audioholic
I love RPG but am deathly afraid of WOW. I know it will consume me.

Mark
Polk Audio CS

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis