There's A Funster Amongst Us

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"I like bothering you :) - Who am I?!?!!?
Dun dun dun BTW I didn't read this post!"

This is the comment left for me with a green chicklet. A while ago I mentioned that it bothered me when rep was left unsigned and now I'm being victimized. This is the second time. The first one said something to the tune of "This will bother you" and it did. This time what's got me is that he didn't read the post. It was an excellent post! :D

All I know is that he knows how to put smilies in the comment section and I think he dishes out ~50 points.

There are a couple of other member's who have suffered at the hands of this monster. :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
hmmm, is he behind you:)
Now that I think about it, I think it's you. :eek:

They always return to the scene of the crime ... :cool:

Couldn't resit the temptation of further baffling me with misdirection, could you? :D

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
You got a green chicklet and it bothers you that you don't know who it was? That's like saying getting laid is problem because you didn't know her name.:D

Just relax and enjoy the ride.:cool:

J

jamie2112

Banned
Ok it wasn't me even though I like being a contender.....:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm Iron Man.
Oh thank you. Now I can stop wasting brain power on that. Nice going, BTW. :)
Luckily I just watched the movie.

Dave,

I always got the name, almost always anyways.
Up until you mentioned it, it never bothered me.
Thanks. :rolleyes:

Dear Mr. Copycat,

I know what it is to be owned. But not by you. Saw you lurking. ;)

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
the walrus was paul ;)
Paul? Paul? He might sing a good tune, but he's a fraud I tell you. A fraud. As I mentioned earlier, I am the walrus. Yes, yes...me. All me.

What? Again?! Get off of me, you thugs. I feel fine. Fine, I tell you. I don't need to go back. Nooooo! I'm not going back. Get...off...of...me...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis