The Ultimate DIY: Parenthood

jinjuku

jinjuku

Well, my wife and I are going to be parents. It's true: we could breed in captivity...:)

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Congrats jinjuku!!

It will change your life but all for the good.:)

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
Hey, congratulations. It's one of the three most important days of your adult life. 1) When you meet the perfect woman for you. 2) When you have your first child. 3) When the kids are all grown up and moved out of your house after 18 or 20 long years and you can finally be alone with your perfect woman again for the first time in two decades.:D

But seriously, congratulations. Being a dad is a life-changing, priority-altering experience and it really is all for the good.

Warpdrv

Warpdrv

Audioholic Ninja
Being a parent is highly underrated.

Yeah, and sometimes its highly over-rated.... My creature really drives me knuts sometimes... :p 17 years of doing this by myself has taken its toll.

jinjuku, sincere congratulations to the both of you... I wish you all the best for a happy healthy child. You don't want to go through what I did... My boy was 2lbs 90 days early, half way through they read him his last rights, scary scary stuff. He was in the hospital for 90 days at a cost back then of a little over 1/2 million. Can't imagine what it would be today. But I am happy he made it, I wouldn't want to think about my life without him...

Take good care of your wife to insure a full term birth. :)
Its Worth it...

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Congratulations and don't miss the moments with the kid(s).... each day....
It's incredible how quickly they grow up.....

Or how quicly time passes along......

And sometimes, with two kids, we're suddenly virtually in a war-zone... like Baghdad, parents must be really skilled peace negotiators indeed........

-Harald

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis