The Official Aperion Audio Thread :)

ManBarra

ManBarra

Enthusiast
Well I've seen some random occasional posts here about Aperion, yet haven't been able to find an "official" thread. So hey, here it goes!

Has anybody checked out the new finish of Stealth Black? I just got the email the other day from them.

It seems they've been talking about this for a while and did a poll on facebook a while ago so it's cool to finally see them pull the trigger.

Good4it

Good4it

Audioholic Chief
I have a pair of Versus II Grand bookshelves, use them as surround speakers. Very happy.

SVS PB2000 sub. Works great.

Last edited:
ManBarra

ManBarra

Enthusiast
Oh that's awesome! I've got the Allaires. How long have you had the VII?

R

Ras777

Audioholic
I have the Verus Grand Towers, Center and Verus Forte Satellites. I love them but can't understand why you hear very little about them on this site. IMHO they are a great value. Not much of a following here.:(

C

ChicagoLR3

Audioholic
I have a pair of 6T with a 6C center, and absolutely love them. Hoping to pick up some 4b, for rear surround. Honestly, I like the Verus speakers, but I wish they would keep the big Intimus (6T/6C) speakers around.

ManBarra

ManBarra

Enthusiast
I have the Verus Grand Towers, Center and Verus Forte Satellites. I love them but can't understand why you hear very little about them on this site. IMHO they are a great value. Not much of a following here.:(
Yeah kind of a bummer about the following, I agree. I mean I only have the Allaire's but I really want to get the Verus Grands.

ManBarra

ManBarra

Enthusiast
I have a pair of 6T with a 6C center, and absolutely love them. Hoping to pick up some 4b, for rear surround. Honestly, I like the Verus speakers, but I wish they would keep the big Intimus (6T/6C) speakers around.
Have you heard the Verus Grands? I haven't heard the 6T's. Do you like the traditional box design better?

C

ChicagoLR3

Audioholic
Have you heard the Verus Grands? I haven't heard the 6T's. Do you like the traditional box design better?
I haven't heard the verus grands, but aesthetically, I prefer the traditional design.

glassetcher

glassetcher

Audiophyte
I am in the process of putting together a modest Home Theater in my basement. I have four Intimus L6-IC's and want to install them in a drop ceiling. I will probably be using either ⅝ or 2" thick sound absorbing ceiling tiles. What is the best way to mount them? Most advice on line says don't mount directly to the tiles as over time it will cause the tiles to sag. I've seen some brackets that can attach to the ceiling rails, but don't know which would work for these speakers. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis