The New KITT is a Ford?

So far it seems the signature red light is Photoshop and no one knows what this thing will do in terms of it's trademark light. I think NBC is simply intent on comitting Hara Kiri... There are so many ways in which this car sucks...

I posted some thoughts on this here at AVRant.

pcefrog

pcefrog

Junior Audioholic
whos going to play knight rider?

Don't Hassle the Hoff! [Sm-knight.jpgIZE="4"][/SIZE]

hemiram

hemiram

Full Audioholic
Dave my experience with both is dubious to say the least, my dad gave me as a graduation present a 1980 Z-28 loaded to the gills, at 20,000 miles the harmonic damper started to rub on the timing gear cover, the carb started to go south, the tranny was making strange sounds, so I traded it in for a 1981 Corvette, that was the year when GM in it's infinite wisdom unleashed on the public the three Cs from hell, Computer, Command, Control, I had to get rid of the Vette with 9000 miles on the ticker, it would turn itself off for no reason, the roof leaked, electrical gremlins all over, so I traded it for an 82 Datsun 280ZX, one of the best cars I've ever owned, till my dad borrowed it and neatly wrapped it around a light post, luckily no one was hurt, ZXs like 911s had semi-trailing rear arm suspension so if you went into a curve fast and stepped hard on the brakes the rear would break and you would spin, this is a great feature if you know how to use it.
Comparing an 80 Camaro to the new one, or almost any car of recent vintage isn't logical. My friend of mine has one of the very last T/A's made, and his wife has a 2001 Z28. They drive the crap out of them, and both have been nearly bulletproof. The interior (driver's seat and leather on the steering wheel) on the Z28 has a couple of issues with wear, but since 3 people drive the thing all the time, (wife and twin daughters), it's kind of to be expected.

I don't know if the T/A has ever had an issue, but the only thing the Z28 has had is a flash update for some idle shake, and one of the wheels needed to be replaced when it cracked.

I just bought a new Dodge Charger RT to replace my Ram that is too difficult to get into after my recent injuries and knee surgery. I know two people who own them, along with another person who had the basically mechanically identical Chrysler 300, and they all love them. It's not the greatest looking car, but 340 hp helps a lot to make it likable.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis