The Mirage S12 is back!

D

Davidt1

Full Audioholic
A Message to Vanns

In the past Vanns sold this sub for $400. It was a good price, and people responded with many orders. Now you want to sell it for $500? Don't screw up a good thing. Bring back the old price. It's the reason the sub was popular in the first place.

muncybob

muncybob

Audioholic
Thanks for the memory refresh!! I saw the $499 price and coulda sworn I ony paid $399!!! Must say, at the price I paid I am 100% satisfied!

Duffinator

Duffinator

Audioholic Field Marshall
muncybob said:
Thanks for the memory refresh!! I saw the $499 price and coulda sworn I ony paid $399!!! Must say, at the price I paid I am 100% satisfied!
Did your $399 price include free shipping?

E

Ern Dog

Audioholic Intern
Duffinator said:
Did your $399 price include free shipping?

Yes, the $399 price included the shipping.

I have to say that it took awhile for me to adjust to this sub because I wasn't accustomed to hearing Real bass. Before the S12, I was using a Polk PSW10- which was a wimpy sub, but my first one. Because of this I didn't know what real sub-sonic bass was about. The "Boominess" and muddiness was gone and was replaced with tight, clean, low bass. It fits in with my system smoothly and doesn't call attention to itself, but disappears. For $400 bones this was a steal, for $500 it is still a good deal.

muncybob

muncybob

Audioholic
Yep, as mentioned it included the shipping. This is my first subwoofer and I was really hesitant about getting one as my room placements are very limited. But I have no regrets!

muncybob

muncybob

Audioholic
and I just noticed in the deals section of this forum there is a fairly new S12 for sale.......

J

Jacksmyname

Audioholic
I have the S10, which is more than enough in my current living room.
However, I'm building a new house which will have a much larger room.
So, I just got the S12 from Vann's.
I've long been a fan of Mirage speakers. These subs are terrific.
BTW, the S12 was $700, so the $499 is a great price (I paid $499 for my S10!)

Jack

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis