majorloser

majorloser

Sub Wars '07

To be honest, it was just too close to call. We had about 7 pairs of speaker and 6 subwoofers to compare that day. We had amps, speakers and subs just stacked on top of each other. The day ended with a massive subwoofer "boom-a-rama" using low frequency sweeps shaking the crap out of the house :D

majorloser

majorloser

New Toy

R2D2 Trashcan

Step on his center foot to lift his head (trashcan lid).

D

Dolby CP-200

Banned
You know I’ve seen an R2-D2 video projector believe it not.

majorloser

majorloser

New Lightsabers

Added a couple more Master Replicas Force FX Star Wars Lightsabers.

Darth Maul Double-Bladed Lightsaber and Mace Windu

Mace Windu was the only character with a different color lightsaber. Normally Jedi have either blue or green blades and the Sith have red blades. Samuel L. Jackson requested his blade to be different. He wanted purple. :cool:

From top to bottom:
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Vader
Anakin Skywalker
Yoda
Darth Maul Double-Bladed (almost 8 feet long)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Added a couple more Master Replicas Force FX Star Wars Lightsabers.

Darth Maul Double-Bladed Lightsaber and Mace Windu

Mace Windu was the only character with a different color lightsaber. Normally Jedi have either blue or green blades and the Sith have red blades. Samuel L. Jackson requested his blade to be different. He wanted purple. :cool:

From top to bottom:
Luke Skywalker
Mace Windu
Darth Vader
Anakin Skywalker
Yoda
Darth Maul Double-Bladed (almost 8 feet long)
Hi ML,

Obi-wan gave Luke his fathers light sabre...How come Luke's and Anakin's are different???:confused:

SBF1

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Oh yeah, Is that the rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail movie I see...

majorloser

majorloser

Hi ML,

Obi-wan gave Luke his fathers light sabre...How come Luke's and Anakin's are different???:confused:

SBF1
Luke had to get a new lightsaber for "Return of the Jedi".
When Darth Vader cut off his arm in "Empire Strikes Back" he lost the first one. ;)

But there was actually slight differences between all of the Anakin and early Luke lightsabers. Here the link to all of the Master Replicas lightsabers:
http://masterreplicas.com/customer/vault/index.php?form_name_sent=vault_search&search_product=&search_collection=3&search_category=9&search_year=&search_movie_media=&x=15&y=10

J

jazzisnumberone

Audioholic Intern
Behringer Amps.

How good are they? Thinking about buying them for the front stage speakers.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Luke had to get a new lightsaber for "Return of the Jedi".
When Darth Vader cut off his arm in "Empire Strikes Back" he lost the first one. ;)

But there was actually slight differences between all of the Anakin and early Luke lightsabers. Here the link to all of the Master Replicas lightsabers:
http://masterreplicas.com/customer/vault/index.php?form_name_sent=vault_search&search_product=&search_collection=3&search_category=9&search_year=&search_movie_media=&x=15&y=10
Ah yes...the arm...forgot about that...anyway Han said they can't replace a blaster!:D (I bet you have Hans blaster too.):)

You sould wire them up so they pulse to music at the flip of a switch.:rolleyes:

Nice room! Looks like you know how to live!:)
SBF1

majorloser

majorloser

Ah yes...the arm...forgot about that...anyway Han said they can't replace a blaster!:D (I bet you have Hans blaster too.):)
No blaster, but not for lack of desire. Just cash :(

http://masterreplicas.com//store/star_wars/limited_editions/8645/

They also have the Boba Fett blaster

http://masterreplicas.com//store/star_wars/limited_editions/8613/

And there was also was a Stoomtrooper, Princess Leia, Jango Fett, Luke Skywalker and Rebel Trooper blasters. They're all sold out :(

majorloser

majorloser

How good are they? Thinking about buying them for the front stage speakers.
Check out post #37

My opinions still stand. But now not having 12V trigger doen't bother me in the slightest.

They're a great deal for the money. Just remember I'm using them bridged driving 8 ohm speakers.

jeffsg4mac

jeffsg4mac

Republican Poster Boy
Has anyone seen a good version of Deckard's pistol from blade runner for sale?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis