majorloser

majorloser

Per MikeC's Request

Naked pictures of my HO :eek:
(He wanted pics of the driver without the grill)

Pimpin' ain't easy :cool:

J

jazzisnumberone

Audioholic Intern
Very nice system. Thinking about those Behringer amps for my system. Jazz

Matt34

Matt34

Damn, that sure puts in perspective how big that enclosure is. Makes that 12" look tiny.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
thanks Major! matt's right, without the driver reference, I would have thought it wasn't "big" ... at least the grill is easily removed :)

was the piece of something in between the sub and turbo - HSU supplied, or did you put it there yourself?

majorloser

majorloser

thanks Major! matt's right, without the driver reference, I would have thought it wasn't "big" ... at least the grill is easily removed :)

was the piece of something in between the sub and turbo - HSU supplied, or did you put it there yourself?
The stuff is supplied by HSU. It's the same stuff you put under rugs to keep them from slipping on the floor.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
How are you liking that Oppo player? Any review yet on picture quality vs. old player?

Opps. Found it. That's what I get for reading thread backwards.

majorloser

majorloser

Hmmmmm......Received New Lightsaber I have

Just received the new Yoda Lightsaber from Master Replicas.

Note: the blade length is about 10" shorter, blade diameter is about 1/4" smaller and the hilt is about half size of the others.

"Much to learn you still have."

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I had the privilege of going to his house last Friday. Thanks for inviting me Loser. :D

Pictures do not do this HT theater any justice. Major has built himself a very cool Dedicated HT room.

He demo's a few movie scenes (Gladiator, Darla, WOTW) to show me what those dual HSU's would do. :eek: :D

Then jammed the night (till 1am) away with some Pink Floyd, Sada, 3 Doors Down, some good jazz, and a bunch of other music. His Cantons sounded sweet.

I had a lot of fun. Majorloser, and Loserwife are great hosts.

Thanks Again. :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
Dang, I'm jealous, we Florida Audioholics should have some kind of outing or at least try and set a once a year thingy. Hell I'll drive up.

majorloser

majorloser

MBM-12 Has Arrived

The HSU MBM-12 is in the house! I don't have time to set it up, but here's a few pics:

majorloser

majorloser

Comparisons

I just wanted to show a size comparison with the HO's. Granted, this is not the final placement. It will be placed between the two rows of seating in my theater.

I'm not going to have much time to play with setup this week. Besides, the subs have been promised a "road trip" next Sunday ;)

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Road trip

let me guess? Its at Mazersteven's place and will they(your hsu) see action against his svs.:D

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
congrats Major, pls tell us about it's performance when you get the time :)

majorloser

majorloser

let me guess? Its at Mazersteven's place and will they(your hsu) see action against his svs.:D
MAYBE :D
(Gotta take my HO's out once in awhile for all their hard work.)

I got a chance to play with the MBM-12 last night. Got it H-A calibrated and placed between both rows of seating. All I can say is, "Who needs tactile transducers?" It can make even the slightest boom a kick in the butt :p
The HO's are great. As Emeril would say, "This just kicks it up notches unknown."

I'm not going to do any "real" calibration till next week or the following weekend.

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
Looks

like everyone had a great time, this past weekend. It must be nice to have forum members willing to come together and have a good time. Hey Mazersteven, how many MFG's are you employed with and thanks for the link:) .

Last edited:
mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
They went up against one another. But my room wasn't ready for it. :eek: Really need a better room to put on a real show-down.

They both are incredible subs. :D

billy p

billy p

Audioholic Ninja
How was the comparison??
I was expecting some additonal photos & comments here, myself :)! My guess, Major hasn't recovered from the hangover, distracted due his job as forum Moderator or he simply lost the pictures.:p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis