The Last Day of the Year

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
So this year 2016 has come and gone , we all went through some changes I am sure. I would truly like to take this time to wish all of my friends here a very Happy , Safe and Healthy New Year to come . I hope 2017 brings us all the very best life has to offer filled with Joy and Happiness the whole year through. I realize that I don't get to spend time here chatting , bantering and learning like I used to but I will say without a doubt that this site alone has taught me so much about Home Theater and Sound Systems that I will forever be thankful to everyone here , so thanks AH , members and friends , and please do have an outstanding NEW YEAR !!
HAPPY NEW YEAR

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
This is one year I am not sorry to see end. I don't normally stay up for new years, but I might tonight- just to make sure this miserable year really does die.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
On day 2 of the new year and have already lost one friend to suicide. I hope it gets much better.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Although I have had a a few MAJOR setbacks both in my health and in my finances, I still feel very blessed. Very thankful for what I have because it could easily always be worse. However, I am hoping that 2017 is a better year for me. Been working on my health issues and trying to stabilize financially. Which of course, is easier said than done. Trust me when I say a heart attack will get YOUR attention! It sure did mine.

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
On day 2 of the new year and have already lost one friend to suicide. I hope it gets much better.
Heartfelt condolences to your and friend's family. Prayers going up! I too am a victim of suicide. It was my Grandfather. Have lost several friends to suicide as well. Scary world we all live in. Am so sorry Greg. Hope it gets better for you.

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis