3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
It comes out tomorrow on BluRay as well. I saw this in the theater and I wasn't overly impressed with this flick. How many of you saw it? How many of you are planning to purchase it? I may pass this one up until I find it in the cheap bins in a couple of years.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
I'm curious to see it mostly because of the drama that happened behind the scenes that resulted in what I understand to be a mess of a film.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
As I stated earlier Fantastic bore, Fantastic Snore...anything but fantastic move. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!! ;) I have yet to find one person who has liked this movie, it is that bad

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I'm glad we only paid $3.25 to see this movie in the theatre and, even then, I still feel ripped off.

I'll buy pretty much any comic book movie, including Green Lantern, but not this one.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Due to the deal they have with with Marvel and Fox, they need to do a movie every x amount of years or the rights default back to Marvel. Fox does not want to give up the rights, so they will make another movie.

IN 1994 Constantin Film made an unreleased Fantastic Four movie so they could keep the rights, the film cost 1 million to make

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis