The challenge connecting my Sennheiser wireless headphones

bumbly22

bumbly22

Audiophyte
For a few years now, my Sennheiser Surround Sound Wireless headphones that I loved have been gathering dust because the components I now have don't seen to have a connection for them. Here is what I have:

Motorola HD dual card DVR- connections left are SPDIF coax out, component audio and video out, USB, ethernet, SATA, two Firewire 800 ports

Yamaha YSP-800 Sound Projector- connections left are video out and analog audio in L and R

Xbox 360

Roku XP|s box

Logitech Squeezebox (original version)

Pioneer DVD Player DV-400V- connections left are analog audio out L and R, S-video out, component video out

Vizio Gallevia GV47L FHDTV with 2 HDMI ports- connections left are analog audio out L and R, AV1 L, R, video, and AV2 L, R, and video, RGB PC connector and audio connector, Digital Audio Optical out. My HDMI one is the main HDMI in cable connection and HDMI 2 is open for a camcorder cable

Radiient Select-4 4 port HDMI switch and the DVI out goes to the TV

The DVR is HDMI to the Select-4 and toslink optical to the sound bar
The DVD is HDMI to the Select-4 and optical coax to the sound bar
The Xbox is HDMI to the Select 4 so sound goes through the TV speakers
The Roku is HDMI to the Select 4 and analog audio to the YSP
The Squeezebox is toslink optical to the YSP

I got a Harmony One for Christmas to get all this wonderful stuff to work

No phono jacks anywhere!

Oh where, oh where, does my Sennheiser go? Oh where, oh where can it be?

It's a smallish room (ex-formal living room) and my wife didn't want speakers and wires all over, so I bought the sound bar 3 years ago, with the TV. The Sennheiser headphones went with the previous TV (now gone).

Thanks!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis