skizzerflake

skizzerflake

Audioholic Field Marshall
Ready for action? It bears little similarity to any of the books, Jason Bourne isn't in it (except for one mug shot) and there ain't much of a legacy. Nevertheless, there's lots of action, lots of chasing and shooting (there are a couple excellent chases), mercifully little fake-science dialog, lots of mysterious, evil government minions with suits, and lots of impersonal "red shirt" government agents to be mowed down my Aaron Cross (this movie's "Bourne").

Having gone in with the right expectations, I enjoyed the thrill ride. Jeremy Renner was good enough in the lead role, as was Rachael Weisz as his female accompaniment. Ed Norton must have really needed some money since he really didn't seem much like the retired Air Force Colonel role that he phoned in. Everybody else in the flick was pretty much just a punching bag for Cross. If you're up for pizza and movie at the cineplex, you won't get bored.

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i have a future brother in law driving one of the "civilian" cars in a chase scene

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
This movie had about everything I need out of a movie ... right down to the credits.

This for me was good enouh to turn the monitor off and enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
H

hizzaah

Full Audioholic
While I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, I was expecting more from the plot.. I was hoping Matt would pop up for a second, but perhaps they'll converge in the next one or something.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
While I enjoyed the movie quite a bit, I was expecting more from the plot.. I was hoping Matt would pop up for a second, but perhaps they'll converge in the next one or something.
Since Bourne was mentioned in this movie as still active, alive ;) most likely they will team up to take care of business.:D

Daniel Fletcher

Daniel Fletcher

Audiophyte
I was a little bit disappointed by the fact that there was no direct fight between the main villain and the "new" bourne (... hopefully not a major spoiler).

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I loved this flick from a mindless action flick point of view. The transfer to BluRay was flalwless and the soundtrack was also very compelling with lots of deep bass and good use of surrounds. Well worth the coin to have it sit in my collection.

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
I felt like They forgot to include the first chapter of the story but it was ok.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis