Tactile Bass System; Pioneer Amp and 6 Tactile Bass Drivers, WOW.

• Thread starter Jeffrey S. Albaugh
  • Start date
J

Jeffrey S. Albaugh

Audioholic
If you don't know what this is, but, you are an Audiophile. let me tell you. This system is perfect if you live in an Apartment, or Condo, and you cannot turn up your A/V System especially late at night. Problem solved. You get incredible Bass (Subwoofer sound) that will not disturb your neighbors. You don't actually hear the bass, but you FEEL it intensely (if you want to). This system consists of 6 PRO Bass Shaker Drivers. You mount them into your chairs/ Sofas. They are flat and they screw into the wooden frame under your Furniture. It also comes complete with a powerful Pioneer Amplifier made for this purpose. You can turn up/ down the Bass to your liking. This System will ROCK your WORLD, and your neighbors will not complain. This can actually solve your problem by allowing you to PLAY YOUR MUSIC STRONGLY, WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE PHONE RINGING. See enclosed pictures. Contact me if you have any questions. You will not want to leave your place. This is pure power. $475.00 complete (Pioneer amp will power all six tactile drivers easily. Contact me if you have any questions.

(Edited by B_S... Trying to make it legible...)

Last edited by a moderator:
rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
If you don't know what this is, but, you are an Audiophile. let me tell you. This system is perfect if you live in an Apartment, or Condo, and you cannot turn up your A/V System especially late at night. Problem solved. You get incredible Bass (Subwoofer sound) that will not disturb your neighbors. You don't actually hear the bass, but you FEEL it intensely (if you want to). This system consists of 6 PRO Bass Shaker Drivers. You mount them into your chairs/ Sofas. They are flat and they screw into the wooden frame under your Furniture. It also comes complete with a powerful Pioneer Amplifier made for this purpose. You can turn up/ down the Bass to your liking. This System will ROCK your WORLD, and your neighbors will not complain. This can actually solve your problem by allowing you to PLAY YOUR MUSIC STRONGLY, WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE PHONE RINGING. See enclosed pictures. Contact me if you have any questions. You will not want to leave your place. This is pure power. $475.00 complete (Pioneer amp will power all six tactile drivers easily. Contact me if you have any questions.

If you don't know what this is, but, you are an Audiophile. let me tell you. This system is perfect if you live in an Apartment, or Condo, and you cannot turn up your A/V System especially late at night. Problem solved. You get incredible Bass (Subwoofer sound) that will not disturb your neighbors. You don't actually hear the bass, but you FEEL it intensely (if you want to). This system consists of 6 PRO Bass Shaker Drivers. You mount them into your chairs/ Sofas. They are flat and they screww into the wooden frame under your Furniture. It also comes complete with a powerful Pioneer Amplifier made for this purpose. You can turn up/ down the Bass to your liking. This System will ROCK your WORLD, and your neighbors will not complain. This can actually solve your problem by allowing you to PLAY YOUR MUSIC STRONGLY, WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE PHONE RINGING. See enclosed pictures. Contact me if you have any questions. You will not want to leave your place.
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap

(google map)

condition: new
make / manufacturer: Aura Pros & Pioneer

safety tips
If you don't know what this is, but, you are an Audiophile. let me tell you. This system is perfect if you live in an Apartment, or Condo, and you cannot turn up your A/V System especially late at night. Problem solved. You get incredible Bass (Subwoofer sound) that will not disturb your neighbors. You don't actually hear the bass, but you FEEL it intensely (if you want to). This system consists of 6 PRO Bass Shaker Drivers. You mount them into your chairs/ Sofas. They are flat and they screww into the wooden frame under your Furniture. It also comes complete with a powerful Pioneer Amplifier made for this purpose. You can turn up/ down the Bass to your liking. This System will ROCK your WORLD, and your neighbors will not complain. This can actually solve your problem by allowing you to PLAY YOUR MUSIC STRONGLY, WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT THE PHONE RINGING. See enclosed pictures. Contact me if you have any questions. You will not want to leave your place.
Well-crafted and thoroughly proof-read sales pitch with no repeated text or broken image tags notwithstanding, $475 seems very overpriced to me. Car audio amp is for cars, and I often see those Aura Pro Bass Shakers for much cheaper (example 1 | example 2 | example 3). Are you at least including a 12v high wattage power adapter?

Having said that, I really dig my bass shakers. I don't have them cranked though. Mine are set for subtlety, and they are highly effective.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis