M

metalhead

Audiophyte
Hey everyone, first question is is this a home theater/audio visual place or a High-Fidelity place to talk stereo systems? I do not want to give all my system info only to be at the wrong place. Thank you.P.S. I know your going to think where the hell have I been but just recently discovered

You T ube thanks to those guy in the videos very use full info..

WaynePflughaupt

WaynePflughaupt

Audioholic Samurai

We speak both stereo and home theater here. :)

Regards,
Wayne A. Pflughaupt

M

metalhead

Audiophyte
Dear Sirs, I have several questions. It's easier to talk face to face and to communicate needs and concerns without wasting time. My first question is: does Gene have input or recommendations, or others bits and pieces? He is a stereo guru, ND I would listen to what he has to say!!! So Gene, sir, which is better? Longer Interconnects with short speakers cable or short interconnects and longer speaker cables? And do pre amps ever wear out or lose performance over several years? Tara Labs Passage line stage, space, and time is what Ive been using last 23 years. I am on my third tube change, the pods seem okay, though I did have to clean pads last year, as there was some static in the selector switch. Thank you for your time and help.

PS: If you need more info the pieces that I am using here it is! Jerry Ramsey stereo guru of Denver Colorado, who is very knowledgeable on this subject, led me to the promised land of true Hi-Fidelity and Class "A" power, and what a stereo should sound like. I have both Class "A" power and transistor amps. Any info you could offer would be appreciated. I currently have funds of about one to two thousand if you keep keep your recommendations within that range. What do you think of the Volti Klipsch K-Horn upgrade?

Sincerely yours,
"Metalhead"

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
Gene doesn't pop in here often, but there are a lot of guys here who love audio and know their stuff. You came to the right place.

P.S. I'm a bit of a metalhead too. :D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis