SV Sound (SVS) Ultra Tower Surround Speaker Package Overview

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
When it comes to huge sound, SV Sound (SVS) MUST be mentioned and, if you are buying a new sound system, they SHOULD be on your short list. These guys are always getting our attention with their audio products. This time we are talking about their Ultra Tower Surround Package which provides an awesome home theater escape, transporting the enthusiast to a world filled with excitement and action. The Ultra Tower is powerful and capable of filling even large home theaters with clean and dynamic surround sound for a very impressive cinema experience. The Ultra Center will fill your room with clear dialogue and transparency. And last but, not least, no surround system is complete without having a good pair of surround speakers. The Ultra Surrounds will handle all the immersive surround effects with flying colors.

And of course, you can later add a SVS subwoofer to the mix to maximize your listening experience and take it to a whole new atmosphere. This combination will take you and put you right in the middle of the action...... After all, that's where we all want to be!

*** System Specifications***

Ultra Tower Loudspeaker:
  • Dimension is: 45" (H) X 13.8" (W) X 16.25" (D)
  • Weight: 75.4 pounds.
  • Real black oak veneer and piano gloss black finish options.
  • Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
  • 3.5" wide-flared rear-firing port.
  • Cloth grille with pin/cup retention system.
  • Elastomer screw-in feet - adjustable for level.
  • Spiked metal screw-in feet included - adjustable for level.
Ultra Center:
  • Dimensions: 8" (H) X 22" (W) X 10" (D).
  • Weight: 31 pounds.
  • Dual gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
  • Dual 1.7" wide-flared rear-firing ports.
  • Elastomer stick-on bumper feet.
Ultra Surround:
  • Dimensions: 14" (H) X 12.3" (W) X 5.4" (D).
  • Weight: 18 pounds.
  • Dual independent gold-plated 5-way binding posts.
  • Aluminum wall mounting bracket with safety catch feature to help prevent inadvertent removal.
  • Elastomer stick-on bumper feet.
Price: $$3,699.99
PicsArt_1422537851771.jpg

Are you ready to upgrade your setup for this one?

Last edited:
idluke

idluke

Audiophyte
I own this setup and I am very impressed every time I use it. The towers are also very impressive with music. I also think most people would be happy without a sub these towers play pretty low and loud. I also enjoy sacd 5 channel music the svs ultras are seamless.

H

HTKamikazee

Audioholics Sheriff
I own this setup and I am very impressed every time I use it. The towers are also very impressive with music. I also think most people would be happy without a sub these towers play pretty low and loud. I also enjoy sacd 5 channel music the svs ultras are seamless.
Yes, they are very well built. SVS continues to amaze with every product.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis