R

RMK!

Just added a Sunfire Cinema Grand 5 channel amp to my Denon 3805/3910, Monitor Audio Gold setup (new pics in the Members Systems Thread). Wow, what a difference. I Bi-wired the MA GR60 fronts using Sunfire recommended method of Current Source to the Mid/High and Voltage Source to the bass. Both two channel and 5 channel sound incredible. Now, I really feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. The sound so much fuller and more detailed and it will play LOUD!

I found the Sunfire on AudiogoN for a good price and sent it to Sunfire for a referb. Only cost $235 plus shipping to Sunfire. They pay return shipping. Very nice deal and the amp is working perfectly and driving all 5 speakers. Sorry to gloat, but I feel like a kid at Christmas :D

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
hidog1 said:
Just added a Sunfire Cinema Grand 5 channel amp to my Denon 3805/3910, Monitor Audio Gold setup (new pics in the Members Systems Thread). Wow, what a difference. I Bi-wired the MA GR60 fronts using Sunfire recommended method of Current Source to the Mid/High and Voltage Source to the bass. Both two channel and 5 channel sound incredible. Now, I really feel like I'm getting my moneys worth. The sound so much fuller and more detailed and it will play LOUD!

I found the Sunfire on AudiogoN for a good price and sent it to Sunfire for a referb. Only cost $235 plus shipping to Sunfire. They pay return shipping. Very nice deal and the amp is working perfectly and driving all 5 speakers. Sorry to gloat, but I feel like a kid at Christmas :D
Upgradeitis hits again. Nice purchase! Send some photos. We're jealous. :)

surveyor

surveyor

Audioholic Chief
hidog1 said:

You have a kick A$$ System there hidog!

Congrads

Rob Babcock

Rob Babcock

I'm thinking of getting a Cinema Grand to juice up my Denon AVR-3802, too. It sounds good but doesn't have the "grunt" I enjoyed before I sold my rack of amps.

R

RMK!

Buckeyefan 1 said:
Upgradeitis hits again. Nice purchase! Send some photos. We're jealous. :)

The cow bell skit is a classic.

Only problem with posting photos here is the 100K limit. Have to scale the pics down to where they look like cow s**t. I did post some new ones on the Members System thread.

That was great... but could you give me some more cow bell.

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
Glad to hear you finally got what you were listening for. :D :D

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
You can always open a Photobucket account for free and upload your files there. Then all you have to do is post the URL of the picture on photobucket between

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis