Suggestion for Subwoofer to pair with the new B&W 684 S2 home theater

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
My setup is
B&W 684 S2 fronts
Center HTM61 or 62 which ever sounds better
Surrounds as DS3
The room is pretty small so keep that in mind imagine the distance from screen is 12 feet and about close to that as width

I would like to have suggestions or the best pick for a subwoofer that has heavy crystal clear punch that's gonna shake my heart n house something like the sorts of revel from what I've herd

Please suggest the best sub from what I want them to sound like
Also price range in the 800 ish $ price range . to be specific 817$

Thank you in advance

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
Lol, that is an amazingly specific budget.

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
Guys isn't this an interesting thread .. Its not out there . please keep ur suggestions coming :)
Would help so much in order to avoid the stock B&W sub's

H

herbu

Audioholic Samurai
not too sure . could get about anything a lil main stream if u get what i mean
Please allow me to offer one possible interpretation...

"I know a guy with a van that comes to a particular alley every couple weeks. He has for sale whatever his buddies happened to acquire that week. Sometimes he will take specific orders, but no guarantee if he can find it or how long it will take. However, in my experience, they seem to be pretty good about locating and liberating specific stuff, as long as it's not some rare or niche item. The only downside is that if you give him a specific order, he expects you to take it immediately. I mean, he r-e-a-l-l-y expects you to take it. So I'm just trying to be sure before I ask him for something. Thanks again for all you guy's help."

walter duque

walter duque

Audioholic Samurai
Same post on other forums: Must be some kid. I kind of like that crystal clear punch line.l
Posted <abbr class="published" itemprop="commentTime" title="2014-09-28T10:52:25+00:00" style="border: 0px;">Today, 03:52 AM</abbr>
My setup is
B&W 684 S2 fronts
Center HTM61 or 62 which ever sounds better
Surrounds as DS3
The room is pretty small so keep that in mind imagine the distance from screen is 12 feet and about close to that as width

I would like to have suggestions or the best pick for a subwoofer that has heavy crystal clear punch that's gonna shake my heart n house something like the sorts of revel from what I've herd

Please suggest the best sub from what I want them to sound like
Also price range in the 800 ish $ price range . to be specific 817$

Thank you in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
The effort and time you guys took to type all that you could have just helped cause I'm not trolling anyone I'm just desperate for help cause I need to decide in a few days . please . I don't know how I have to be to please u forum veterans but I'm just here for help and advice . its not like I posted the question in the same forum twice . so what if I post to another forum its so irrelevant. You take so much effort to find out all that and type stuff . when someone could have just suggested or helped out . I'm sorry I don't mean to offend anyone . I'm just like anyone of you asking for help and advice . remember non of you were born tech genius to sit up n look down up on those who are not .

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
What is this 20 questions? Remember, you're the one that wants our advice, not the other way around.
well what do u expect . i answered his question . im not in the US .. what u expect me to leave my phone number and address too in there ? geez man .. dont give me remember dialogues . if u wanted u could just help and reply to the thread . if not just dont bother

crossedover

crossedover

Audioholic Chief
well what do u expect . i answered his question . im not in the US .. what u expect me to leave my phone number and address too in there ? geez man .. dont give me remember dialogues . if u wanted u could just help and reply to the thread . if not just dont bother
What people expect when you ask for advise is that you give as much pertinent information as possible as not to waste your time or theirs, ie location. Example: I live in
neverland, ok we know svs subs are not distributed in neverland.

Last edited:
S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
What people expect when you ask for advise is that you give as much pertinent information as possible as not to waste your time or theirs, ie location. Example: I live in
neverland, ok we know svs subs are not distributed in neverland.
Why the hell would you b bothered if Neverland had SVS sub's or not .if anyone wanted they could just import the damn thing . I give up on this bloody forum. Continue to sit behind ur ancient keyboard n diz people who really want to be educated

S

suniltgeorge

Junior Audioholic
Oh please report me to ur admin like I give a damn about his forum anymore . if admin was unbiased he would have a closer look

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis