R

Roc

Enthusiast
Hello everyone I am on a budget of $220 and I am having some difficulty deciding on which subwoofer to buy. My room is about 18Lx12Wx9H. I have narrowed it down to three choices, valodyne vx 10, polk audio psw303 and jbl sub 10 venue series. The sub will be used mostly for music 60/40 which of the three will deliver the cleanest bass and deliver an overall better bang for the buck.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
I'd go with the HSU STF-1 or the Onix x-sub over any of your original choices. Either should work fine in a room your size unless you want more boom in which case the Dayton might be a better pick. The Dayton won't be as linear as the other two, but still not a bad pick.

R

Roc

Enthusiast
Hey thanks for the replies they were very helpful. I clicked on dayton audio link and I saw the dayton sub120 for $139.00 with free shipping is that correct. Wow seems like a great deal considering that it has some good reviews and gets recommended often. Should I jump on this deal. Another thing how much better is this sub than the ones I mentioned above.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis