Streaming music video

S

Shrader

Audioholic
Is there a site out there similar to pandora that plays music videos? And can you stream them through a network reciever?

johnnySmythe

johnnySmythe

Audiophyte
Shrader - You are in luck

fuhshnizzle - is an awesome streaming music video website. It gets all its content from YouTube but lets you perform pinpoint searches for official videos, live performances, etc. You can build and share playlists and there are no video commercials before the videos play. I build a playlist and have it run minimized at work - instant personal radio station. I also build up playlists of official music videos to play on my TV whenever I host parties. The sound quality is everybit as good as the just audio sites.

T

Trev

Audioholic
Personally, I use Real Player.

It has a plugin that allows you to download whatever flash video you're watching. I store all my FLV files which are decent sized, and play them all through whichever media player I'm using at the time.

I know it doesn't mean anything in the sense of researching or looking for new content, but it's come in real handy when you want to VJ a playlist for company or background noise/action.

GL with your search.

S

Shrader

Audioholic
thanks for the input guys, I will give that a shot, was hoping for more along the lines of pandora, as in, you pick the genre's you want then they shuffle them randomly?

so you just pick the songs you want, and save them to a playlist on your pc? then they will play through the receiver on your media server?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis