Djizasse

Djizasse

Senior Audioholic
I've downloaded the videos and I'm really impressed. They're really doing a good job.

Take a look at the Site, there's a lot of content there.

They won't tell when the game is supposed to be finished, but I'm liking what they've shown so far :)

mike c

mike c

Audioholic Warlord
i've seen this trailer AT LEAST a year ago. they're not done yet?

i love this kind of game (strategy) so im really waiting for this one.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Eagerly awaiting this one, but I know I am going to have to upgrade the system to run it.

C

ChunkyDark

Full Audioholic
LOL
That's how games should be made. It's amazing the quantity of beta quality games that are published these days.
I'm glad they haven't released a date yet. I'd rather them finish the game and then announce a release date than push it out before it's done.

Sonyonline games have been the worst about this.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Eagerly awaiting this one, but I know I am going to have to upgrade the system to run it.
LOL... my brother urged me to make sure that my latest computer purchase was good enough for SCII. HAHA. My friend said just to wait on the video card purchase for the day that it comes out, since it should only be cheaper and better. I am not a gamer, but SC was one of the very few that I've ever been addicted to for any length of time...

I have a few friends who work for Blizzard, including in Korea, France, and the US. My mutual (very long time) friends tried their best in getting them to leak some info. No luck. Very confidential. Not even for longtime friends... :(

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, I played the original for a long time too. It was brutal when I picked it up when it first came out. No sleep...

D

dragonslayer786

Audiophyte
I thought I was getting sick of PC games, and I told myself that I probably wouldn't buy another, until I remembered Starcraft II will be released sometime in the future.

G

gus6464

Audioholic Samurai
Blizzard has very strict quality control when it comes to their games. They will push back a game indefinitely if they think it's not up to their standards. Don't expect SCII this year or the beginning of next year. You can pretty much expect a date 6 months or so after closed beta begins and that has not been announced yet.

Guiria

Guiria

Senior Audioholic
I recently had to jump on a great deal for a PC and my only reservation is that it won't meet system requirements when SCII comes out. I didn't bother with a video card so that when the requirements are announced I can get one that will exceed the minimum.

I can't wait for this game.

We'll have to organize an Audioholics battle.net round

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis