speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Will order off Amazon. I saw it on the plane and need to see it on an actual system. I liked it. Action flick. Was waiting for the 3D review to decide if I wanted to order the 3D version or not, and based on the review, looks like I'll be picking the 3D up.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I'm going to pick it up eventually but I want to get it for a cheaper price.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Yep, will get it. Where are the deals?

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
I saw the movie, again another one that I was expecting to be bad, but was entertaining. It just doesn't have the Star Trek Vibe for me this go around, I got a vudu code for it, but I won't be buying the bluray

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Doesn't have the Star Trek vibe for sure. Just a popcorn action flick IMO, but at least it did that well enough.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
^^ LOL I made a bowl of popcorn to watch it with tonight (Netflix BR), agree on the Star Trek vibe thing but still being a decent watch. Will likely buy it when the price drops enough just to go with the others :)

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Far and away the worst Star Trek movie (or TV episode) I've ever seen, which is saying something. Dumb beyond reason. I admit, I'm not a Trekkie, my wife is, but even she was looking for it to be over. Naturally, the special effects are awesome, but the story is stupid. Oh yeah, spaceships and explosions make noises in space.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Kinda fun how these shows are way in the future, but in the end it always gets down to hand to hand combat!
I think they just manned the drones so Spock and McCoy could pop the top and space the guy out of them!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Far and away the worst Star Trek movie (or TV episode) I've ever seen, which is saying something. Dumb beyond reason. I admit, I'm not a Trekkie, my wife is, but even she was looking for it to be over. Naturally, the special effects are awesome, but the story is stupid. Oh yeah, spaceships and explosions make noises in space.
I think the only SciFi series that ever got the explosions correct was the reboot of Battle Star Galactica. Star Wars, Star Trek, and even my new favourite, The Expanse all have noise in their explosions out in space.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I think the only SciFi series that ever got the explosions correct was the reboot of Battle Star Galactica. Star Wars, Star Trek, and even my new favourite, The Expanse all have noise in their explosions out in space.
You're forgetting about 2001 A Space Odyssey. I can't remember if 2010 did as well.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis