speakerwire recommendations!!!

J

jakeranucci

Audiophyte
I have recntly bought a pair of Tannoy f1 bookshelf speakers and i was wondering what speaker wire would compliment them nicely i am willing to pay up to 20$ a foot

Thanks in advance,

Jake

Davemcc

Davemcc

Audioholic Spartan
I notice you are from Ontario, like me. I use monoprice for all my cable needs. I recently had my brother order a couple hundred feet of monoprice speaker wire for his basement system install and even when accounting for shipping, taxes, brokerage and duties, monoprice was still a HUGE price/quality advantage over anything you could possibly find in Ontario.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I have recntly bought a pair of Tannoy f1 bookshelf speakers and i was wondering what speaker wire would compliment them nicely i am willing to pay up to 20$ a foot

Thanks in advance,

Jake
Welcome Jake:D

How much did those speakers cost? How long are the speaker cable runs?

lsiberian

lsiberian

Audioholic Overlord

Thanks in advance,

Jake
Really. :D I have several feet of this really awesome high quality cable. I will even terminate it with banana plugs for you. :)

120 bucks for a nice 6 foot terminate cable. Wow I could be rich with this. I could finish my sub, MBMs, and next round of front speakers.

all I need to do is get the mono price stuff and their banana plugs.:)

the above is exactly what the expensive speaker wire folks do. I'll be nice and not screw you over.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis