B

bracer

Audiophyte
<font color='#000000'>Any comments regarding using these speakers for the Left and Right from speakers &nbsp;on my system. &nbsp;My wife demanded in walls and these were one of my choices.</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>I would look elsewhere, perhaps Monitor Audio or RBH Sound. &nbsp;IMO RBH makes some of the best inwalls and it a variety of sizes. &nbsp;Speakercraft sound no better than an intercom system in my experience.</font>

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
Here are some photos of my Home Theater installation. Installing Speakercraft in-ceiling system. I have Sound Enclosures for the Front 2 speakers, plus the Center Channel speaker. Speaker Brackets for all others. Running Tributaries 12 Gauge 2 conductor wire.

http://community.webshots.com/user/maze069

L

Leprkon

Audioholic General
maybe you can get her to compromise with on-wall speakers. You can get Infinity or NHT speakers that will sound quite a bit better than most in-walls but still look pretty cool.

Attachments

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Or you can go with some really nice Sonance speakers. They run the full line from cheap to very, very nice. Prices match quality with them, so if you don't spend much, you won't get much. They are definitely available on eBay for less than retail stores.

They are very specifically an in-wall & distributed audio company first and foremost so you won't see a lot of traditional speakers from them - in-wall is their specialty, and in my experience, most companies are just trying to keep up.

Niles though... they do good keeping up.

W

WAF!

Audiophyte
Dynaudio has the 42W which can be used as mains, center and surrounds. Just hang them on the walls. Excellent speakers and they also come in white.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis