L

Leon1972

Junior Audioholic
I currently have an HTIB and want to upgrade to a real system. My current budget is somewhere between 1500 - 2000. If its ok I can spend my whole budget for now and use my HTIB reciever for the time being till I can save for something else.
My dilemma lies in the fact that there are WAY too many kinds of speakers out there!!!! I don't know where to begin!!!!! I jump from one to the other to the other and it seems that those with GOOD prices I cannot find at local stores to sample as all I have is a best buy with the stupidly overpriced magnolia center and their limited selection of WAY too expensive speakers.
I know enough to know I should replace speakers first but it seems there are way too many options. I have been mulling over the focals from a previous thread but again I cannot find a retailer. The only retailer in the area only has their utopia line. WAY too expensive. Lol.
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/beginners-audiophytes/83456-beginner-budget-$3000-living-middle-east.html

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis